Andre Nickatina w/ Fashawn @ 23rd St Roadhouse Lawrence KS April 16th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
Andre Nickatina brings his Where's My Money tour to Lawrence, KS with Fashawn and Mumbles
April 16, 2012 at the 23rd Street Roadhouse

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

March 18, 2012

F5 Entertainment will be hosting Andre Nickatina's, Where's My Money tour, at the 23rd Street Roadhouse on April 16th. The show will feature one of XXL top ten freshmen of the year for 2010, Fashawn. Also Berkeley, CA rapper Mumbls, a self proclaimed half-viking and half mexicano, brings his unique style of rap about lust, drug use, and general adolescence.

MUMBLS is a Berkeley, CA based emcee with a penchant for having way too good of a time while somehow maintaining technical prowess. Citing Dana Dane, Ghostface, and Mac Dre as some of his rap influences, MUMBLS also looks to Glam Rock staples such as Marc Bolan and David Bowie for creative spark. Describing himself as Half-Viking and Half-Mexicano, the Nor-Cal representative brings a strangely unique style and perspective to the mic. Usually intoxicated, MUMBLS weaves tales of lust, drugs, and flat-out avoiding adulthood in a brutally blunt manner. His goal is to stimulate your mind while he prolongs the party.

Recognized as a leader in Central California's hip hop scene, steering a vibrant pack of young artists with his innovative style and originality in his music, Fashawn took on the world with his debut album "Boy Meets World". Fashawn will leave you believing that maybe Hip Hop's golden era has yet to arrive. Full of raw talent, charisma, and an undying hunger, the 20 year old emcee is the breath of fresh air hip-hop has been waiting for.

Born and raised in the Fillmore District of San Francisco, Andre Nickatina has been a Hip-Hop/Rap luminary since the release of his critically acclaimed debut, "The New Jim Jones." A favorite at public venues and on college campuses, Andre Nickatina continues to sustain a loyal fan-base, while engaging new supporters throughout North America. Nickatina's classic stage show combined with his rare interviews, maintains his mystery and unique musicianship that has spanned two decades.

For the first time ever Andre Nickatina's visits Lawrence, KS. Nickatina, the legendary west coast rapper, has a legion of fans spanning the nation. No stranger to charting success, Nickatina has Billboard ranking albums under his belt such as “I Hate You With A Passion” which peaked at #79 and #7 on Billboard Pacific Heat and “Conversation With A Devil” which peaked at #3 On Billboard Pacific Heat. The Where's My Money Tour will be on April 16th at the 23rd Street Roadhouse. F5 entertainment will be there along with special guest G.E.D. For tickets visit brownpapertickets.com. If you're interested in VIP tickets or need information call 785 727 9273 . View attachment 109250

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
"So to not rush the music so my fans can get the best possible products from me...I AM not touring with Andre Nickatina to finish the album..Sorry for the bad news, but the music is more important right now then touring.. I'll make sure i still hit every city by this summer.."Fashawn Wednesday via Facebook for iPhone