Andre Nickatina & Equipto- GUN MOUTH 4 HIRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2005
I don't know if you folks have peeped it yet, but its up on Northern-ridaz.com. Nickatina and Equptio don't dissapoint on this one. I'm definately feelings this one. Check out "da spitz" Nicky and Equipto just go back and fourth and this track. "U got Talent" is dope shit as well. I gotta put this one up there with the first Nickatina & Equipto album. It would have been nice if there were a few more songs but oh well. Check it out.A Andre Nickatina & Equipto- GUN MOUTH 4 HIRE

Feb 13, 2005
finally got my shit in the snail mail today heard the album already, hot shit! the dvd was tight too wish the live show was longer but shit.....it's tight if u notice too they do a heelz live too it's kind of hidden though! at least i think so LOL

Dec 17, 2004
on that track "bonus" w/ jacka on the last verse, is it just me or does it really sound like he says "the gay area, yeah boy thats where im from" i know its probably bay or yay, but to me it clearly sounds like he pronounces with a g. just wondering if anyone else notices that or if im just thinking too much about gay shit

Jun 2, 2002
i definately heard gay area too haha, i was lit as fuck though so i didn't want to ask the question all impulsively. it definately sounds like he pronounces the 'g' tho...