anderson silva

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
@ 205 SHOGUN,RAMPAGE,T.SILVA.
I'd love to see a Shogun / Anderson fight. Anderson has too many styles though so it's not like he'd have to rely on Muay Thai to win. He'd switch to Capoeira or some other shit and confuse Shogun. He'd have to submit Rua though because that cat is tough to KO.

Rampage? I see a Rampage / Anderson fight going like any other Rampage vs a Brazilian with aggressive Muay Thai skills fight has gone in the past (with the exception of 1) and that's not too good for Rampage. Anderson isn't a pressing fighter at the start of the fight, but once he figures out what you're doing and makes a decision to go, you're in trouble. Once that green light goes off in Silva's head, Rampage would be done.

Thiago Silva? HELL NO!! No explaination needed. He just lost the battle of the overrateds. He's not in Anderson's league.

Edit

I'd like to see what Rashad would offer him. As overrated as I feel Rashad is, he finds ways to win. I'd like to see what the strategy would be