anderson silva

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2002
who do you guys has any type of a chance of beating him? I dont think any one in light heavy or middle can fuck with dude hes to good and makes great fighters look like bums!

on another note st pierre is gonna tap hardy's ass somthing serious i dont think he has a chance

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
At middleweight no one's really gonna offer much. Guys with the best skillset to beat him are really only Vitor because he might have better boxing and is fast as fuck, Hendo because he's Hendo and won the first round when they fought, Jacare because he's one of the best BJJ guys on the planet (better than Maia so I left him off) and looks better standing up every fight, and Manhoef because he's probably P4P the hardest hitting guy in MMA/K1. That being said, he already beat Hendo, he'd probably beat Vitor in the clinch, if Jacare couldn't get him down he'd get KO'd and Manhoef's way too wild for a counter guy like Anderson.

It's a little tougher for him at light heavy because guys are hitting harder. Since he won't fight Machida or Lil Nog the other two with the best shot at beating him are Shogun and Mousasi. Shogun has Silva's muay thai but doesn't have his boxing, and vice versa for Mousasi. Both are also comparable with him on the ground. If Arona can ever get back into fighting he'd be a nightmare for Anderson since he can hold anyone in the world down for 15 minutes. And if Jardine fought him beforehand then Rashad could have a chance too. I think Rampage loads up on his power shots a little too much to be able to catch Anderson, but he's got a decent shot as well.

Dec 19, 2006
ITS MMA AND WE KNOW ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.NO ONE KNOWS WHO CAN BEAT WHO UNTIL IT HAPPENS BUT I SEE THESE 185ers AS A THREAT TO SILVA.BELFORT,MARQUARDT,HENDO,PATRICK COTE.JACARE IS A TRAINING PARTNER SO THAT IS A NO GO.@ 205 SHOGUN,RAMPAGE,T.SILVA.

Jan 18, 2006
Come on, i doubt GSP is scared of anyone but your right that would be the best matchup for both of them

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^ I haven't seen him say anything since Roy got KO'd, but I think that's still the plan.

The guy I mentioned earlier, Gegard Mousasi, was actually supposed to box last night on Friday Night Fights but ended up taking a fight on NYE in Japan instead. He's supposedly still going to box sometime this year though.

Dec 9, 2005
Shogun, Rampage, and Machida would all give him a tough fight...I think any one of these three would have a chance at beating him.

Um, at 185 though...maybe Mousasi? I don't know...I thought Hendo had the right style, but he gassed.

Oct 27, 2008
Shogun, Rampage, and Machida would all give him a tough fight...I think any one of these three would have a chance at beating him.

Um, at 185 though...maybe Mousasi? I don't know...I thought Hendo had the right style, but he gassed.
huh? mousasi is a 205'er now, he's already said he's not capable of making weight @ 185 anymore.

i think shogun & machida would be interesting fights. rampage would be fun to watch lose.. i wouldnt call that one a tough fight though.

i think mousasi @ 205 would be his toughest fight right now.