And Who's Running the Country?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Just some friendly quotes from your Commander in Chief....

Some "deep" thoughts from George W. Bush. Frankly, we don't understand them either.

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society."

"I know the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully."

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."

"I would have to ask the questioner. I haven't had a chance to ask the questioners the question they've been questioning."

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."

"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected."

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of the generating plants."

"The senator has got to understand--he can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road."

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well."

"How do you know if you don't measure if you have a system that simply suckles kids through?"

and last but certainly not least...

"They misunderestimated me."

Apr 25, 2002
PoeticChocolate said:
Just some friendly quotes from your Commander in Chief....

Some "deep" thoughts from George W. Bush. Frankly, we don't understand them either.

"
"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society."

"I know the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully."

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."

"I would have to ask the questioner. I haven't had a chance to ask the questioners the question they've been questioning."

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."

"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected."

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of the generating plants."

"The senator has got to understand--he can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road."

wise words from a wise man don't you agree gizmo ?

Nov 8, 2002
It is funny. But come on yall act like you Say everything Perfect All the time.

French man, Look at your Gov, then come and talk on ours.

Aug 6, 2002
yeah but you would think him being a leader of america, he might practice his lines a little more better. I mean come on, at least act like you know what your talking about.

Apr 25, 2002
are those real. i knew he was a dumb ass. but damn.

gizmo. yes we don't always say shit right. but he's not just using words he doesn't understand(he does that so much i call it bushism). but the whole point of the shit he says is fucked.

BIN LADEN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

:dead:

Nov 8, 2002
Cameron said:
yeah but you would think him being a leader of america, he might practice his lines a little more better. I mean come on, at least act like you know what your talking about.
If he is reading lines like folks say, it would seem to come out correct right?

So is he reading lines?
Or his He speaking himself?