And fo' tha last time, muthafuck Vel Bacard!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Is it just me or anyone else getting sick of Tech speakin on "Val".. i aint tryin to hate on Tech or anything, i mean i can see he has major beef with him, and fucked him up majorly.. and i got no love for Vel.. havent heard his shit, dont really want too, but im kinda gettin sick of hearin his name.. i dont know.. i think it really got me on "Gunz Bust".. everyone spittin some sick shit.. and Tech comes on.. hella tight and shit. and then just totally gets off track and starts speakin on Vel again.. i mean its tight, but i dont know.. i love battles and all.. but when Vel dont have a chance in hell.. and doesnt even put out shit.. it kinda gets anoying.. just thought i would bring this up to see if anyone felt like i did.. :confused:

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Personally I dont think Tech's talks to much about Vel, but In that song "Gunz Will Bust" Hmmmmmmmmmmm I would think he would be talking about his enemy, which happens to be Vel. His verse was still tight, but u are entitled to ur own opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
i love battles and all.. but when Vel dont have a chance in hell.. and doesnt even put out shit.. it kinda gets anoying.........

dont sleep on vell ..he is about to creep up on every 1 ...watch and see

Sep 26, 2002
i think he's done. the only thing Vel ever made to diss tech really was "keep my name out yo mouth" with e-40. and tech just came back with "get your paper" and tech's words are "and for the last time, mother fuck vel bakardi" it's done

Sep 26, 2002
yeah, you're right. in the vel song it goes "ima tell it like it is, rewind this, im missouri's finest" but tech just steals all of vel's flows on that song. i happen to have to vel cd, but i bouight it before i knew tech had beef with him. it is one sitty piece of work. the only song that is decent is the single, "bom bom"

Jun 2, 2002
i think clowning some cat on a record is cooo...i buy cd's for enjoyment and personally i love to see people argue over shit, so why not enjoy it on record also...

was'nt vell bakardy on the first 4080 comp???

Sep 19, 2002
sorry remedy your right my bad tad drunk when i typed that shit tnx mang for straightin my fucked up ass out appriecated it like i said my bad forgot about that part woops thats what i get for drinking a half gallon of vodka and tryin to post shit ;) its all good dawg.....And if that wasn't enough tech has said it in other things for sure ...tru tru remedy