AN idea for a music video ... tell me what you think...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
OK... now I wasn't really a big Daft Punk fan or anything, but my brother played me some of their music videos and man... those Anime ones are fuckin awesome...

OK... now I remember browsin' round the internet a few months ago and comin upon this artwork of Tech on Mizery.net ...

(i uploaded it to my yahoo geocities account to give you guys a look)

So... I put 1 and 1 together and was like how fuckin awesome would it be to put the two together "Tech-ime"

...It could be a mix of live action and anime or somethin, but it would be hella cool throughout...and the great thing is that from what I hear, anime really is relatively cheap to create, even the really good anime, in realtive terms...

Don't really have any indepth plot or anything worked out, but I don't know... maybe y'all could give suggestions... maybe they could do it for the T9X mini-movie... whenever he pops some pills or somethin he goes into anime land... then as he is comin down he goes back to real video...then he pops some more and goes back...etc...

Or... Absolute Power... that would be tight...showin how they roll... and have one of those establishing shots they have in a lot of anime, but show the KC skyline or somethin...

...the possibilities are endless...

What you think Mas, Swick & Nick, Trav, Tech, Cory, the rest of the Strange Fam... anybody?

PEACE...Stran-J

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

my i idea......is

TECH on a podium (the presidents)....dressed in a suit....with a big-ass "F.T.I" banner behind/infront of him....

and he is lookin right in the camera rappin "industry is punks"....
and while he is rappin......they show some music videos.....of like....the same "theme"......

you know........get some people to impersonate "cash money".....or "pdiddy"....and make a vieo with cars and bling bling......

and they are showing it.....while tech is rappin.....

then on that part when tech says "cant have a contest or a show-down"......they cut the song.......and let suond come in from the video and they are rappin bout there....cars. house. jewelery...etc.etc.......and they sound a lot alike........

i dont know........just some shit like that......

(rough draft)......

out!!

Oct 8, 2002
Are you gonna be using quicktime? Cause if not you can find some animation program on cnet (download.com) and can use those to create your animations. I got a boy thats at that kinda stuff, like comp. engineer and all who taught me most of what I kno on this photoshop 7.0 so I'ma gonna ask him and see what he knows-- good ideas tho, sounds coo and cost effective