Ammunition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
does anybody know whats goin on with Ammunition? i havent heared much from him, and i think he is possibly the rawest MC antioch has ever seen.

AT JIM HAT----you got some ammunition lyrics?

May 3, 2002
mDUB said:
does anybody know whats goin on with Ammunition? i havent heared much from him, and i think he is possibly the rawest MC antioch has ever seen.

AT JIM HAT----you got some ammunition lyrics?
He just signed to a major.. i think Arista? and he's gonna go by his real name now.

think he has one last internet underground to put out before his new shit..

Mar 28, 2004
Anyways....the summory of the story is.......I'm cool off that has been instant messaging me bout ammunition tryin to ask me off the wall shit.....like what size shoe ammunition wheres, where he lives, if he pulls hoes and other gay ass shit...it had been goin on for a minute....then I'm cool off that started speakin on me like he actually knew me....so yesterday some shit went down between me n him.....thats it.....just some gay ass shit.....

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
heres the real summary of the story. I talked to melly mel, when i realized there was nothing to talk about i brought up ammunition. It was something we had in common . So i asked some shit bout him, other wise known as "making conversation". thats all end of story. i thought this thread was about ammunition anyways

Mar 28, 2004
anyways...u hit me up askin shit bout him...like his shoe size...and tellin me he gotta sexy voice and shit.....but uh this shits done and over with