AMERICAS MOST WANTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THEY DONT KNOW HISTORY STOMPER. SURENOS HAD THE BLUE RAG IN THE PIN FIRST. AND YA'LL HAD TO SETTLE FOR THAT PIECE OF SHIT RED 1 CUZ THEY ONLY HAD 2 COLORS. AND THATS THE TRUTH. ASK ANY OF YOUR OG'S
YOU RIGHT ON THAT...TRIP ON THESE LIL PUTILLOS, TRYNA SET RULES ABOUT COLORS AND SHIT LIKE ANYONE CARES WHAT THEY SAY OR THINK ON SOME GANG SHIT!!!
HAHAHA AND ALL CAP LOCKS ON MINE BITCH...PARAGRAPHS EVERYTHING...WHAT YOU YOU PUTOS GONNA DO??? NOT A DAMN THING, JUST LIKE THE STREETS.
FIGURES THIS DUDE WOULD HAVE HIS MIND ON LICKING ASS!!! LOL...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
^^^WAIT TO YOU GO TO THE PEN!!! YOU GONNA HAVE TO KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON AND PLAY HANDBALL OFF THE CHOW HALL DOOR...GET USED TO IT...CONSIDER THIS YOUR E-TRAINING FOR THE YARD.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^WAIT TO YOU GO TO THE PEN!!! YOU GONNA HAVE TO KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON AND PLAY HANDBALL OFF THE CHOW HALL DOOR...GET USED TO IT...CONSIDER THIS YOUR E-TRAINING FOR THE YARD.
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! DAMN... THESE FOOS AINT READY FOR THAT... NO AMOUNT OF GANGLAND OR LOCKDOWN CAN PREPARE YOU FOR THAT SHIT... LOL...

Apr 20, 2008
theres not a single prison in northern cali central valley or the bay that nortenos need to wear a shirt.
watch the videos on youtube. your gonna see nortenos posting up wit their tats showing wit no shirt on. and scraps wearing big white tees playing basketball in the corner cuz we runnin the handball wall. hah. i dont need your info i been there done that. the pen is somthing you wont ever survive.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
theres not a single prison in northern cali central valley or the bay that nortenos need to wear a shirt.
watch the videos on youtube. your gonna see nortenos posting up wit their tats showing wit no shirt on. and scraps wearing big white tees playing basketball in the corner cuz we runnin the handball wall. hah. i dont need your info i been there done that. the pen is somthing you wont ever survive.
WOW... THE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE??? WOW... BEEN THERE DONE THAT... AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Apr 20, 2008
you lil kids never been to the pen. i jus got outa elmwood not that long ago. and guess where i was before that?
up north scraps are AUTOMATIC PC in every prison and jail. ask anyone thats been there.
even your fake homies will tell you how they had to share meals with child molester chesters. hahhaa. taking showers in the 6 man shower room with cum all over the floor.scraps steppin in cum from niggas wackin off in the shower hahaha. nortenos get hooked up with slippers in there so we dont gotta have our feet smell like cum

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
HAHAHAHAHA
YEAH THATS WHY IN SUSANVILLE AS WE SPEAK YOU FOOLS ARE ROLLING IT UP LIKE BLUNT WRAPS!!!

I DID TIME UP NORTH AND YOU FOOLS AINT GOT SHIT OTHER THAN TRACY AND SAN QUENTIN LOCKED...EVEN THEN IT AINT ONE HUNDRED...WHAT FUCKING WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN??? OR ACTUALLY WHAT THE FUCK YOU BEEN TAKING OR SMOKING...I WANT SOME OF THAT SHIT!!!
THIS FOOL!!! HAPPY THINKING,ONLY NORTENOS CAN PULL SOME SHOWER SHOES ...LMFAO!!!