American Airlines coworker (NAKED!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
My boy works for American Airlines and we kicked it with his coworkers a few times. A few of them were fine as fuck but people got transferred and no one ever got to reap the benefits. Well the main chick from the group he hadn't talked to in like 6 months till last night when we are kicking it and he gets a random text message at like 2am...

"I can wait to fuck you tonigt..." So hes like wtf? This bitch doesn't even live around here anymore. Next comes another text with PICTURES...:lick: This bitch was so drunk she fucked up and sent the messages to the wrong person. Shit was funny as fuck and even more hilarious was the next morning when the beezy realized what she had done... :confused: .

*HAD TO MOVE PICS TO ICANDY vvvvvv

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=316014

Apr 25, 2002
HAHA yeah wanted to make sure he didn't and wouldn't show the pics to anyone, shit was on speaker phone and i couldn't stop laughin...

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
"I can wait to fuck you tonigt..." So hes like wtf? This bitch doesn't even live around here anymore. Next comes another text with PICTURES... This bitch was so drunk she fucked up and sent the messages to the wrong person. Shit was funny as fuck and even more hilarious was the next morning when the beezy realized what she had done.."

lmao @ CAN wait 2 fucc you