Amber Lamps in the new keystone commercial...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
amber lamps is the name the world gave that 1980s stretch pants wearing, ear phone listening, fight watching but not giving a shit about girl

Sep 12, 2007
Malice has a better Keystone commercial he made years ago

malice.. man i thought that guy realized that he cant rap for shit, i remember when he was in finland performing, str8 up hillbilly with meth addiction and ppl was just pointing fingers at him & laughing, only good thing about the evening was adr performing

Sep 5, 2008
malice.. man i thought that guy realized that he cant rap for shit, i remember when he was in finland performing, str8 up hillbilly with meth addiction and ppl was just pointing fingers at him & laughing, only good thing about the evening was adr performing

Youre the exact definition of a hater. That video had nothing do with him and rapping.

Congrats.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
lol seriously...You seem hella bitter for no reason.

I've seen video of the Helsinki show and the crowd was WAY into it...Maybe you and yer gayrod buddies were upset for no reason other than jealousy...But you posted in here just to say how "awful" he is lol