AMARE'S back!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
ESPN...says...that Amare Stoudemire will be back playin on the Suns upcoming game against the Portland trailblazers...finally he's back..can't wait to see him play again....still wanna see how dominant he can be after bin out so long....

Apr 12, 2003
he's basically missed the whole season. i'm wondering if he's even in great shape 2 contend with everyone right now. he shouldn't rush back....should just practice & train with the team till the playoffs start, it's not like they need him right now.

Mar 2, 2006
he's been practicing.though..he started playin one on one..and they reported that..he has been playing five on five drills with the team...so...he might be able to get back..todai agenst the Blazers..buh it was a decision he would make in the morning..

Sep 17, 2005
Damn I gotta give props where props are due Stoudamire did his thang last night..........they got a trip to the western conf. finals locked anyways cuz of the bracket. But thats about it cuz SA will probably smack em down again.

May 2, 2002
ahem..

19 minutes, 20 points, 9 rebounds

not bad for a first game coming off a microfracture surgery, eh?

I know ginobli is argentinian. still considered white, right? like italians...

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Damn I gotta give props where props are due Stoudamire did his thang last night..........they got a trip to the western conf. finals locked anyways cuz of the bracket. But thats about it cuz SA will probably smack em down again.
I don't know if the Spurs can do it again and make it to the NBA Finals again. I really like the Suns even more with a heathly Stoudemire back even at 80% right now. It's hard to go against the Spurs because they are the defending champs but I see them losing in the Conference Finals.

Apr 20, 2003
Psycho Logic said:
ahem..

19 minutes, 20 points, 9 rebounds

not bad for a first game coming off a microfracture surgery, eh?

I know ginobli is argentinian. still considered white, right? like italians...
Nope! Argentinians speak spanish bro. They latinos like Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Mexicans, Costa Ricans......

May 5, 2002
amare looked impressive considering this is his first game since playing against san anton last year.... the beast will be back... i bet if he had all year to play and polish some of his moves, and perfect that jumper he would have surpassed duncan.. he is already dangerously close. He is quicker,stronger and faster
and if he can get close to 100 percent when they face san antonio and mesh with the rest of the team ill take phoenix over the spurs

May 2, 2002
^^no doubt.. its a work in progress. he aint just gonna come back after sitting for almost an entire year and start dunkin on people like their name was Olowakandi. Shit takes time.

But if he can contribute, then he can contribute, whether or not he's jumpin 44 inches in the air or hittin that 18 foot jump shot, it really dont matter as long as he produces.

May 11, 2002
Yup back to the sidelines for Amare. His knee is sore again. I think that it was worth it for them to atleast let him give it a try at a comeback but, as well as they have played without him they might as well let him rest for the remainder of the year.