AM I WRONG FO DOING THIS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
OK, THIS BROAD I WAS LIVING WIT (SHE STILL MY MAIN BITCH) GOT DRUNK WIT HER BROTHER AND HIS GIRL, THEY ALL ENDED UP FIGHTING AND HE BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA BOTH OF THEM.....MEANWHILE THIS CATS LEAVES A PS2, 3 CAR TV MONITORS AND THE DVD DECK AND 2 10'S WITH AN AMP AND HELLA PS2 GAMES IN HIS CAR THAT BROKE DOWN IN FRONT OF THERE HOUSE......IM THINKIN, SINCE THIS NIGGA BEAT UP MY BITCH AND BUSTED HER LIVING ROOM WINDOW, IM GONNA SNATCH UP THIS CATS SHIT N SELL IT, I CAN GET THAT SHIT OFF EASY.....THINKIN ABOUT MAKIN THE RUN TONIGHT TO HER HOUSE TO DO IT....AND THE CARS IS BEEN ABANDONED FOR A WEEK, (TRANNY BLEW) HE JUST GOT HELLA SHIT SITTIN IN THE BACK SEAT...

I SAY FUCK IT ....IM FINNA SNATCH IT

*BTW...SHE'S MY MAIN BITCH , NOT A RUNNER UP OR NOTHIN....FIGHTIN DUDE AINT EVEN AN OPTION CAUSE I AINT FINNA FIGHT NO NIGGA OVER A BITCH.....THATS JUST BITCHMADE....SHE AINT ALL THAT HURT OR NOTHIN EITHER...I JUST FIGURED I HIT DUDE POCKETS FOR THE STASH IN THE CAR.....HE ALSO GOT SOME 20'S ON IT.......IM THINKIN OF HAVIN IT TOWED TO FRISCO (THE BITCH LIVE IN OAKLAND) AND STRIPPIN THE SHIT DOWN TO THE FRAME ......

WHATS DO YA'LL SAY

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Hey, It could have been anybody. But what you gone do if he supsects it was you. Id take that shit, & Id owe him a ass whoppin for hittin my girl(Shes ya main right) "Cant let that slide"

May 3, 2002
^ Exactly. What if she was with some other dude and his girlfriend happened to see them and happened to get into a cat fight with your girl?
About breaking into the truck: Revenge is no good. Do what your heart tells you to do.

Apr 25, 2002
pitty4thebitti said:
Don't do it, what goes around comes around.
thats pussy shit if you live by that...

would i do it, na stealin aint my style

but...would it be right to take it on any other occasion, probably...this just gave you more of a reason to do so...no one leaves their shit out like that unless they're lookin to get jacked

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
you must live in a nice suburban neighborhood to let your car sit there with all that shiton the back seat. I keep a dented up Chevy with rims and take the head unit face off every night, shit people in a city would take that shit already.

Also if he did find out its you, hes gonna want to fight you.

Stealin is bad, so im not recomending it. But if you like Revenge, do it cause hell get real pissed, lol.

Jun 27, 2002
shit theres got 3 of em, 2 are for the Visor in front and another is like a dash mount-on.....its on a steel rod. the quality is pretty good on them..., dude did a nice job of flossin around the wrong nigga, feel me.....

i'll slang the monitors for like a note or two......ima have to get em appraised...lol

Jun 27, 2002
*****AINT THIS A BITCH**** JUST CALLED OVER THERE AND DUDES ON HIS WAY TO GO GET HIS SHIT.....GUESS HE THOUGHT AHEAD AND REALIZED......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! MAN I SO PISSED....I WAS ALREADY GETTIN ESTIMATED TO GET THE TV SET UP IN MY CAR.........FUCK!

HE STILL GOT A CAR WITH SOME COOL 20'S ON IT WITH A BLOWN TRANNY.....IM THINKIN BOUT LEAVIN THAT SHIT ON SOME MILK CRATES.....IM'A TOW THAT BITCH TO THE CUTS AND GET THEM WHEELS.......

ANYONE WANNA BUY SOME USED 20'S.......$400....FLAT.....POSSIBLE PICS AVAIABLE SOON

REVENGE IS A MUTHAFUCKA