Am I the only one who

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
thinks beer pong is hella dumb as fuck?

All the college kids over here think it's hot shit. Wow, you can throw a ball into a cup and drink the beer. How about you substitute the beer with some liquor? That'd be better!

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Fuckka beer pong... I always fucked with the card games like asshole or circle of death

if your looking for a kick ass drinking game it doesn't get much better than passout

I've only seen teh game finished a couple times....

Pink elephants on mines... lmao!

always had to steal extra peices from other games to play with more than 4 people tho... and I would advise you to laminate the pink elephant cards and the pass out cards... Someone usually fucks up and spills their drink all over the cards and shit...

Apr 23, 2006
yes you are

and you suck at beer pong

and have you ever played liquor pong... it fuckin sucks you can only play 1 0r 2 games at the most

and i bet youve never even played because you get drunk as fuck off beer pong

Apr 23, 2006
LMFAO, who the fuck brags about being good at beer pong?

frat boys and guys in the military
No joke, thats what I was thinking. What a turd-burglar.

lol @ turd burglar

and i fuckin hate frat guys and am not in the military

maybe people associate all college guys with frat boys but its really not like that

and most people 18-24 that i know play beer pong

for me its more about the competition if youve ever had a good tournament or got good at the game you would like it

and games dont go slow when you know how to play:beard:

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yea montroller, i suck at it, i dont play it enough to be good. Its fun, but like one game is cool, maybe two, then im like fuck this, i just want to drink my beer.

Who fucks with flip Cup?

I got a ping pong table in the garage, we play beer pong sometimes, but mostly just regular ol honkey ball