alright fuck it ...what did you get for christmas thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
a couple movies, new pair of nike dri-fit shorts, a couple of dress shirts, gift cards, and 2 brand new New Era hats, which I can't wait to rock.

this might be the first year I didn't get a book

got my uncle a bottle of Glenfiddich 12, cuz I was his secret Santa, and we killed about half the bottle Xmas night. I hate scotch, its too smoky for me, but I was already kinda drunk and it went down smooth over ice.

then I killed 5 homemade crab cakes and the largest serving of my grandma's mac and cheese, which is hands down the best I ever had, followed by a mound of homemade cherry cobbler and homemade whipped cream

Jun 23, 2005
501s, a Mexico new era hat, a warriors Mitchell n ness hat, some grey jordans and a watch.

Actually liked giving more this year since I had a few extra bucks. Got my parents a tv, one of my brow a remy xo bottle, a 1738 bottle, and Moët bottle. Got my pops a 1942 bottle and Jose Cuervo reserva de la familia bottle. Other bro got a northface jacket. Moms got a coach purse. Nephew got a shitload of clothes, actually enjoyed giving more this year

May 7, 2002
a couple movies, new pair of nike dri-fit shorts, a couple of dress shirts, gift cards, and 2 brand new New Era hats, which I can't wait to rock.

this might be the first year I didn't get a book

got my uncle a bottle of Glenfiddich 12, cuz I was his secret Santa, and we killed about half the bottle Xmas night. I hate scotch, its too smoky for me, but I was already kinda drunk and it went down smooth over ice.

then I killed 5 homemade crab cakes and the largest serving of my grandma's mac and cheese, which is hands down the best I ever had, followed by a mound of homemade cherry cobbler and homemade whipped cream
Doing it real big, DubC415.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
A bunch of gift cards to lunch places around my work, which is dope. My dad got me and my girl a 32" sony tv for our bedroom which is fucking awesome. Some scratch tickets. No booze yet, but still have an x-mas thing to go to on friday so fingers crossed. A few years ago I got a bottle of wild turkey and drank the whole thing way too quick and woke up on the couch. Apparently I told everyone to fuck off and threatened to shit on someones bed... Then tried to fight everyone. Haven't been getting as much as booze for presents since then
well hmmmm thats odd...i'd give you a bottle just to take the drunken attention off my ass lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Iphone 5s, shoes, clothes, my Seahawks playoff tickets were paid for (assuming they host games), 100,000 calories in candy. WORST= a Seahawks calendar. Who the fuck still hangs up calendars? I've gotten one every year for the past 10 years and haven't hung one of them up.
who the fuck gives a man a calender full of men...football or not...only way that shit will ever see a wall if its 12 pages of females whether they on bikes, shooting, fucking each other, posing partially nude or making sandwiches in the kitchen

Jun 5, 2004
I forgot i also got a hat that dosent fit... I think its retarded when people continually buy you shit that dosent fit for christmas, cuz of course if theirs any older female family members there theyre gonna be like "ooh try it on" and never once in the history of niggas has a auntie or grandma ever listened for shit when you say "uhhh i dont think its gon fit"... So next thing you know youre doing chris farley:fat guy in a little coat.

And then just to try to make you look like less of a fatass they say "oh it looks fiiiine", which just makes you like a picky fatass just because u can see that its way too small. Just because a coat physically fits around me without ripping in half does not mean it "fits" lol...

And then you gotta make up some half-assed compliment to be nice like "this sweater is the shiznit tho... And i think it has to do with the weather, that cold weather will make your clothes shrink ya know, you open it on christmas day and its an inch smaller then it was when you bought it last night". I think it would be better to just not get me anything rather then make me feel like a ungrateful ass lol

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
A bunch of gift cards to lunch places around my work, which is dope. My dad got me and my girl a 32" sony tv for our bedroom which is fucking awesome. Some scratch tickets. No booze yet, but still have an x-mas thing to go to on friday so fingers crossed. A few years ago I got a bottle of wild turkey and drank the whole thing way too quick and woke up on the couch. Apparently I told everyone to fuck off and threatened to shit on someones bed... Then tried to fight everyone. Haven't been getting as much as booze for presents since then
Lmao you got hella creepy