All Wrestling Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The Greatest Wrestler Of All Time!

• Stone Cold

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • The Undertaker

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • The Rock

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Triple H

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Bret Hart

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Shawn Michaels

• Ric Flair

• Hulk Hogan

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Kurt Angle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • someone else

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
May 13, 2002
i voted for WHAT stone cold WHAT an thats the bottom line WHAT cause D said so WHAT ?..

i woulda for the dead man too but u cant vote twice

BUT for the best new wrestler that goes str8 to brock lesnar folks

Apr 25, 2002
I vote for STING....I'm an old school 80's wrestling fan....how could you leave him off the list? Or what about ULTIMATE WARRIOR?

Apr 25, 2002
You don't remember Sting, but you remember Lex Luger? Come on homie, they wrestled together on occassion. I remember Lex and Sting teaming up against the Steiner brothers in a Tag Team Championship match in the early 90's.....You don't remember the Scorpion Deathlock, or the Stinger Splash?

S

SHOHEI BABA

Flair drew the most money, headlined the most shows, put on the BEST matches even with slugs like Luger, and had the most championships, and gave the BEST promos

he's the greatest ever

Sep 23, 2002
Hell yeah, you cant forget Sting. He had the title at least 10 times over the years. lol I realized that shit after I posted it, but only mods can edit that shit. Or I woulda took Kurt Angle off in a heartbeat. lol @ Cranky

Mick Foley should be up there too, but you only got 10 options in a poll. lol

A couple more ol school ones not on the list.

Tito Santana
Jake "the snake" Roberts
Andre The Giant
Dusty Rhodes
Ricky "the dragon" steamboat
Harley Race
The Macho Man
Kevin Nash ( cant 4get him, he held the WWF belt for a whole year, thats the longest anybody ever held the title. Then he lost it to the Undertaker. And he did end Goldbergs winning streak. lol@how he did it tho)

Sep 23, 2002
^^^4sho, theres a couple old school folks got left out. Remember Captain Lou? lmao
What about the Bushwackers? Them nasty muhfuckas used to lick each others armpits and shit. lol

Apr 25, 2002
What about the Iron Sheik, LOL....Damn this thread is bringin' back hella memories of the old days of wrasslin'......Remember when WCW was NWA?

Apr 25, 2002
Oh yeah....
Macho Man Randy Savage OHHHHHH YEEEAAAAAHHHH...HAHA
The 4 horsemen and Arn Anderson
The Freebirds LOL!!
Remember when Stone Cold was called Stunning Steve Austin? HAHAHAH he looked hella gay....
Sid Vicious
Cactus Jack aka Mick Foley

I loved that shit back then!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Cranky said:
What about the Iron Sheik, LOL....Damn this thread is bringin' back hella memories of the old days of wrasslin'......Remember when WCW was NWA?
The Sheik was dope. He did the "Camel Clutch". Remember his matches with Sgt. Slaughter?

But we're also forgetting about a talented young man by the name of "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.