ALL THE TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2007
honestly.. the track is average.. but u got potential.. id also say u should switch up ur content cuz every1 else and they mamma on gangsta shit in dago.. and its hard 2 tell who is who is every1 is rappin but 1 type of shit..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
This ya best so far..I think the hook and the first verse was straight the second fell off a lil, but overall better then alot of shit i been hearin lately. Do what ya do..if its gangsta..it is what it is.

May 25, 2005
i like your presence/swag...voice is good...rhymes are cool too...you 17 right? my only problem, are you really bailin down the block with a 9? lol not callin you out or anything, im just sayin, ive known dudes like that and i just cant fuck with it. other than that, good shit though!

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
honestly.. the track is average.. but u got potential.. id also say u should switch up ur content cuz every1 else and they mamma on gangsta shit in dago.. and its hard 2 tell who is who is every1 is rappin but 1 type of shit..
GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON THE FEEDBACK HOMIE..I KNOW EVERYONE IN DAGO IS ON SOME GANSTA TYPE SHIT BUT IM JUST DOIN ME...LIKE 50 SAID IT IS WHAT IT IS
This ya best so far..I think the hook and the first verse was straight the second fell off a lil, but overall better then alot of shit i been hearin lately. Do what ya do..if its gangsta..it is what it is.
THANKS HOMIE...
i like your presence/swag...voice is good...rhymes are cool too...you 17 right? my only problem, are you really bailin down the block with a 9? lol not callin you out or anything, im just sayin, ive known dudes like that and i just cant fuck with it. other than that, good shit though!
GOOD LOOKIN OUT..I APPRECIATE IT...YEAH IM 17 BUT NO COMMENT ON THAT..PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME PERSONALLY KNOW WHAT THE BIZNESS IS AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ITS JUST MUSIC SO IM NOT GUNNA ANSWER ALL OF THAT..BUT AGAIN IM JUST DOIN ME