All original members of Three 6 Mafia reunite by reforming a new group Da Mafia 6ix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I found out that paul and juicy have issues with each other and they dont even really speak to each other no more they just havent went public with it and keeping it internal behind closed doors. thats the real reason juicy not on it and also crunchy black has beef with juicy too bc crunchy still pissed off that juicy didnt call him when he got shot.

they really dont need juicy though bc he was the shittest rapper in the group and he was more of the business man for the group. I hope paul can get lil pat on beats with him or still has all his old equipment from back in they prime bc thats only way this will be anything is if he has all the old equipment to make them older type beats and if they rap some devil and dark shit. they should replace juicy with skinny pimp since paul and skinny cool now

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
Bring us s solo k-rock cd produced by paul, kami kaze group, m-child, t-rock, n i would be good all produced by d.j paul n u nevwe would here a word from the fans being pissed and maybe a whole propet posse reunion

Feb 8, 2003
heres what juicy had to say about it. he lightweight shitted on them. he acted like he was above them and this not official or something. also he reveals in that interview that hes working on the production for a new pimp c album.

Last edited:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Three Six Mafia will always be one of my favorite rap groups due to their run of releases starting with all the underground tapes through Chapter 2: World Domination but lets be honest the group has never been the same or nearly as dope for various reasons since then. I don't expect this to be any different.
The decline in the level of the music itself is normal.

It's the "going Hollywood" aspect of it in the case of Juicy J that is the real story. It's just such a cartoonish case of it - the change in style, forgetting where and who you started with, all of it.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Prophet posse body parts got to be one the best comps of all time in my eyes....
How about in your ears? JK I personally didn't think it was the best, but I thought it was tight n slept on like mentioned earlier. I eventually stopped listening to three 6 & thought it was weird hearing Juicy J solo on the radio, but it grew on me.
I actually like seeing him do his thing. I don't know what anybody is tripping on. He's just doing his thing n he said he would do another three 6 album. It's just this one ain't one, so that's why it's a different name.

Feb 8, 2003
damn bro, dude is hollywood now for real. and whats up with them 2 big ass gold chains/ wtf does that mean because jay-z and jeezy rockin the same ones.
as far as a pimp c album, i'd rather have big krit produce it.
nelly, t.i. and yo gotti, jeezy, diddy been wearing then two gold chains also. Hes in their club he the one that really sold out..its obivously juicy took that gay sex offer for fame in new york that koopsta declined. Cooper still the best out that group and gonna be the key one to bring the old sound back. he sound just like he did in the 90s didnt miss one step. his last mixtape classic.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
How about in your ears? JK I personally didn't think it was the best, but I thought it was tight n slept on like mentioned earlier. I eventually stopped listening to three 6 & thought it was weird hearing Juicy J solo on the radio, but it grew on me.
I actually like seeing him do his thing. I don't know what anybody is tripping on. He's just doing his thing n he said he would do another three 6 album. It's just this one ain't one, so that's why it's a different name.
the nigga said pretty much it wouldnt be an official group album since he's not gonna be on it, like he's some super lyrical wizard, then contradicted himself and said that he would be on a future three 6 mafia project.
wonder if paul will respond.

Feb 8, 2003
the nigga said pretty much it wouldnt be an official group album since he's not gonna be on it, like he's some super lyrical wizard, then contradicted himself and said that he would be on a future three 6 mafia project.
wonder if paul will respond.
Paul wont say anything right now bc he tryna keep peace and keep it moving and do this tour and album. but its obviously him and juice had some type of issue for a long time now this explains why they wasnt on each others past few solo releases. i already caught juicy in a lie. he said that him and paul owned that three six mafia name but really SONY owns it koopsta and them already said thats the reason for the name change bc legal issues with sony owning the name. i bet after the album drop they will start beefing with juicy in the spotlight bc juicy still owes crunchy alot of money.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
he on some fuck boy shit and i dont like it.
his shit wont even clear 100k.

I agree he one them niggas that forgot where he came from. he trying to ignore his mafia days i noticed he got rid of them golds also and rocking the lumineers. He talking about dropping stay trippy pt.2 in december. he clouldve easily gave them some verses for that album he doing all this mixtape stuff and working on a pimp c album. he said he wanna do some music with nas and jay-z for his next album.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
heres what juicy had to say about it. he lightweight shitted on them. he acted like he was above them and this not official or something. also he reveals in that interview that hes working on the production for a new pimp c album.

Confused how he shitted on them....he talked about them for 30 seconds, said "hope the best for them" and would "love to do an album with them in the future".

He's got his own thing going right now and more power to him for it.

People in this thread keep saying "forgot where he came from" etc. So dude isn't allowed to continue his current progress, but instead has to halt his progress to work with a bunch of people who haven't been relevant in 10 years because of "where he came from"?

Paul wont say anything right now bc he tryna keep peace and keep it moving and do this tour and album. but its obviously him and juice had some type of issue for a long time now this explains why they wasnt on each others past few solo releases.
I met Paul and Juicy in May 2009 in Germany when their solo releases you bring up Scale-A-Ton and Hustle Till I Die dropped and they were doing a club tour throughout Europe together, just the two of them promoting the albums together. Doing small clubs for a whole tour in Europe seems weird to do for two people who don't like each other lol

I agree he one them niggas that forgot where he came from. he trying to ignore his mafia days i noticed he got rid of them golds also and rocking the lumineers.
He's almost 40 years old, he's gonna get criticized for his teeth too? People can't get rid of golds at 40 "because of where they came from"? lol

Yall seem like you're reaching way too far and almost want some kind of beef all because somebody whose pushing major right now doesn't have time for an indy album at the moment. Dude just dropped his album last week, has been touring etc. and already flat out said "yeah I would love to work with them in the future and do a full group album".

Feb 8, 2003
Confused how he shitted on them....he talked about them for 30 seconds, said "hope the best for them" and would "love to do an album with them in the future".

He's got his own thing going right now and more power to him for it.

People in this thread keep saying "forgot where he came from" etc. So dude isn't allowed to continue his current progress, but instead has to halt his progress to work with a bunch of people who haven't been relevant in 10 years because of "where he came from"?

I met Paul and Juicy in May 2009 in Germany when their solo releases you bring up Scale-A-Ton and Hustle Till I Die dropped and they were doing a club tour throughout Europe together, just the two of them promoting the albums together. Doing small clubs for a whole tour in Europe seems weird to do for two people who don't like each other lol

He's almost 40 years old, he's gonna get criticized for his teeth too? People can't get rid of golds at 40 "because of where they came from"? lol

Yall seem like you're reaching way too far and almost want some kind of beef all because somebody whose pushing major right now doesn't have time for an indy album at the moment. Dude just dropped his album last week, has been touring etc. and already flat out said "yeah I would love to work with them in the future and do a full group album".

you just dont get it you just dont get it. you definately arent street smart and seem really easy to take advantage of. he basically saying in a subliminal way they shit not official and he doing big things while they below him.

and thats cool you met them in 2009 that was four years ago when they was gonna drop that three six laws of power album that got shelved by sony so of coarse back then they was gonna promote together bc they have contract to do so. there was plenty of bands or groups that members didnt like each other but they was contact obligated to appear together. also that was scale a ton & hustle till i die. since then they dropped a gang of shit and solo albums and didnt include each other. paul said himself interview that him and juicy havent talked in a long time. theres a issue if they havent talked or worked together and they keeping it out the public eyes.

and he was just rocking his gold teeth earlier this year. hes not on tour go look at the sway interview from last week. he said he would like to go on tour next year but he only doing spot dates now so hes not on tour. mafia six about to go on tour for this album after it drops thats already been confirmed. and there is beef gangsta boo, crunchy black already spoke out on him and said he acting brand new on some fake nigga shit. he didnt even call crunchy when he got shot up in was on life support in the hospital paul and everyone else did including juicy brother project pat. of coarse him or paul not gonna come out in a interview like fuck this nigga etc only because they still owned contractual by sony as three six mafia. and far as you saying juicy dont wanna appear on a indy album you homeboy are full of shit bc juicy been appearing on n alot mixtapes, street albums of indy artists chevy woods, gucci mane, young scooter, project pat to name a few off tops. so youre wrong there.

with all that being said he did forget where he came from. you wouldnt understand that term bc nine times out of ten you some surburban dude who dont know about that life. you obviously dont know forgotten where you came from means. im not saying bc he not in streets or whatever im saying it bc he turned his back on paul, gangsta, infamous, koop and crunchy. thats the people he came in the game with and rocked with and now he act like they nothing what im saying.

He turned his back on them flatout he even using the mafia mafia sample chants in his new album and of coarse he gonna say ill do a album with them in future just to look professional. he couldve dropped them verses for this album even if they was from unreleased songs flat out nigga said he recorded 80 songs for the album so of coarse he couldve sent them simple ass 12 verse and paul wouldved crafted them. he working on pimp c album and thats gonna drop on rap a lot a independent label so there is no excuse. from the way its always been when they was coming up juicy been the smart business man mouth piece of the click while paul was the muscle in the studio and koopsta was the one funding the money him and scarecrow created the sytle.and crunchy was the dancer and goon.

so all your quotes have no value and im done writing novels explaining myself. point is this nigga acting new and thats fact not only people on here saying it but i heard it mass other places too so no we not tripping.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Conversation with you is pointless, you instantly lose any credibility with any thing you say cause you always come with that bullshit "9/10 you're a suburban kid" or start talking about Illuminati lol GTFO with that shit

you're an internet personality, plain and simple, who the fuck are you to call folks out on who they might be?

Come with some dumb ass youtube Illuminati theories and instant "you must be this race or from the suburbs" every thread. Straight moron.

Props: Snakegang