ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Lol Gemini @Gemini pretending like being fat is no different then healthy skinny people in the long run.

You are not factorig quality of life. Living the last 20 years of your life with deebtus but living to same age of healthy person is not equal

May 16, 2002
Lol Gemini @Gemini pretending like being fat is no different then healthy skinny people in the long run.

You are not factorig quality of life. Living the last 20 years of your life with deebtus but living to same age of healthy person is not equal
Your right, but I've seen it first hand. There are some skinny / appear to be fit people who are diabetics though.

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Your right, but I've seen it first hand. There are some skinny / appear to be fit people who are diabetics though.
That tends to be genetic, rather then weight/ caloric intake induced when they are skinny. Type I and II are quiet different.

but yes, there is always the anecdotal stories about the skinny guy with heart problems. I have a friend whos dad dropped dead after he went on a run, he was very healthy.

May 3, 2002
There are two types of diabetes. One in which is genetics and the other which is attributed from being unhealthy with weight gain. The one that is gained through genetics is permanent, the other can be treated by eating right and weight loss.

May 16, 2002
That tends to be genetic, rather then weight/ caloric intake induced when they are skinny. Type I and II are quiet different.

but yes, there is always the anecdotal stories about the skinny guy with heart problems. I have a friend whos dad dropped dead after he went on a run, he was very healthy.

Surprising to many in here & I'm actually being serious (if ever this once), I learned this lesson about skinny people having heart problems when my dad (R.I.P.) got sick back in the 90's.

He was as skinny as a rail his whole life & when the Dr. told us he had a bad heart I seriously thought it was a joke.

Mind you, I've learned a whole lot since then. And although I may come off defensive LOL! I'm really just coming here stating facts about what I've learned over the years. The thing I see with a lot of people is finger pointing, but not having knowledge that they or loved ones too can be at health risk even if they're fit.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Surprising to many in here & I'm actually being serious (if ever this once), I learned this lesson about skinny people having heart problems when my dad (R.I.P.) got sick back in the 90's.

He was as skinny as a rail his whole life & when the Dr. told us he had a bad heart I seriously thought it was a joke.

Mind you, I've learned a whole lot since then. And although I may come off defensive LOL! I'm really just coming here stating facts about what I've learned over the years. The thing I see with a lot of people is finger pointing, but not having knowledge that they or loved ones too can be at health risk even if they're fit.
I hear you loud & clear, but not sure if you know NATO is actually a doctor or not, but I usually take his advice at 100%.