ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
I only let it known after you made the assumption.

non vegans always complaining about vegans being all up in their shit. While most of you don't even know vegans personally, so where you get that from? just repeating some stereo type bull shit.

In my personal experience its always vegans being attacked for not eating meat, exactly what happened here too. That shit is stupid retarded

I sit at many tables were people eat meat I don't give a fuck. Not my body not my problem. But somehow everybody becomes a nutrition and especially protein expert and be all up in my shit when they don't see any meat on my plate.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I only let it known after you made the assumption.

non vegans always complaining about vegans being all up in their shit. While most of you don't even know vegans personally, so where you get that from? just repeating some stereo type bull shit.

In my personal experience its always vegans being attacked for not eating meat, exactly what happened here too. That shit is stupid retarded

I sit at many tables were people eat meat I don't give a fuck. Not my body not my problem. But somehow everybody becomes a nutrition and especially protein expert and be all up in my shit when they don't see any meat on my plate.
you need a hamburger.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
May 14, 2002
You're the one who brought up veganism. Re-read the thread. I didn't mention anything about vegans until you mentioned some Dr. Vegan who loves veganism and how all meat-eaters become obese diabetics.
You should re read the thread obviously because you were crying about studies about diabetes so I gave you the name of a doctor
then you cried about some atkins diet or something , don't know where you got that idea though.
I told you this doctor promote veganism and then you started to cry about vegans.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
It's funny you talking about assumptions and judgement in what people eat, but you came in this thread assuming fat people is fat because of their food and that's why they get diabetes and if only they were skinny.

fuckin vegans man.

May 14, 2002
You assume cuz I weigh in at 600+ that all I eat is big macs.
Yes because yesterday I was looking in my crystal boll and saw that you weigh in at 600+

and then I thought to myself "this mac jesus must be only eating big macs"

then you read my mind and posted on here to tell me I'm only assuming things.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
High five Gemini @Gemini cheeto @cheeto S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE W @William206 and all fat brehs.

May 16, 2002
I know you guys probably don't ...but I just wanted to tell all the vegans to EAT SHIT & DIE YOU PANSIES!!!

#FATPPLMOBBEN

And with that, fat people win this thread.

High five Gemini @Gemini cheeto @cheeto S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE W @William206 and all fat brehs.

Last edited: