aldon smith is a dumbass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If that was directed @ me, I understand sarcasm completely. however, I don't see the sarcasm in this particular situation.

It seems that he was exaggerating. I understand that completely. however, I don't see the sarcasm. please enlighten me someone.

if he was using sarcasm, he'd be implying that Aldon Smith sucks, and it would be ironic that the Packers would have to trade over so much in order to get him from the Niners. I don't think he was implying Aldon Smith sucks, though. He doesn't suck, and I'm sure a Niners fan wouldn't think he does.

Yes, I broke that down way too much. I don't care though.

Apr 25, 2002
Welcome to the dewy club aldon, pay your dues, attend ur classes, get ripped a new one by MAAD cause your a prominent figure in society and get passed it and move on. 3 months first time offense is nothing....

Dec 2, 2006
The NFL needs to do a better job helping these young millionaires with their decision making. I mean getting a dui at 9 in the morning is not the business. It can be Aldon Smith or any other NFL player, I don't care.

He has more than likely been drunk since last Sunday's loss though....L

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Welcome to the dewy club aldon, pay your dues, attend ur classes, get ripped a new one by MAAD cause your a prominent figure in society and get passed it and move on. 3 months first time offense is nothing....
3 months in jail? No way. Harsh if so. No jail time for first here. In fact only 5 days for your 2nd

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
If that was directed @ me, I understand sarcasm completely. however, I don't see the sarcasm in this particular situation.

It seems that he was exaggerating. I understand that completely. however, I don't see the sarcasm. please enlighten me someone.

if he was using sarcasm, he'd be implying that Aldon Smith sucks, and it would be ironic that the Packers would have to trade over so much in order to get him from the Niners. I don't think he was implying Aldon Smith sucks, though. He doesn't suck, and I'm sure a Niners fan wouldn't think he does.

Yes, I broke that down way too much. I don't care though.
of course that was directed solely at you because this entire thread is not full of sarcasm.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The NFL needs to do a better job helping these young millionaires with their decision making. I mean getting a dui at 9 in the morning is not the business. It can be Aldon Smith or any other NFL player, I don't care.

He has more than likely been drunk since last Sunday's loss though....L
nah, kyle williams has been tho, since before the game, thats the only logical explanation i can come up with for his idiocy

Dec 2, 2006
nah, kyle williams has been tho, since before the game, thats the only logical explanation i can come up with for his idiocy
It isn't his fault. He made a couple bonehead plays but that is expected of your second string kick returner thrown into to return for the first time all year in the championdhip game. That falls on Harbaugh, imo.

Also, what do I owe you? I want to make good on our bet.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
To be honest i kinda forgot lol wasnt it a bottle of henny? but im in the 209 wit no way to swoop it bro lol

Mar 11, 2011
only dorks who can't handle their liquor, drive stupid after drinking and get pulled over.
Maaaaaaaaaaaan you are a fuckin idiot. Comin after the NIners then comin after people with DUI arrests where no1 was injured. You gotta be bullshit Imma start callin you Trollin Powell

I forgot to ask you about Tebow 300 yard passing game pal, what did you think of your boy?