Albums on the top of your buying list?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
there are some time ass cds coming out and these are my top cds ima get.all in order

1 Baby Beesh - Smoken Nephew
2 Baldhead rick - thug content
3 E-40 - Breakin News

Feb 19, 2003
Messy Marv--DISOBAYISH
Mac Dre--AL BOO BOO
Black C's solo
Baby Beesh's new one
The Apartment 3 Releases w/ Big Rich & Authentic, as well as Authentic's solo on that same label.

PEACE!

Feb 12, 2003
Ecay Uno fa sho, this dude came with one of the dopest shit I heard for years, album is clean and dope as fuck. Need to cop that album. I'm waiting for Black C, one of my favorite rapper of all time, just hope it'll not be a taydatay, Guce, Cellski like 2002-2003 horrible release.

A

All Out HOGG

Sky Baller
Playa P
Authentic's Aprt 3 solo
Blackmadness
Quinn's new solo

As for whats out now

Theme Music (Moneys sent out)
GI LP & TT
Psychodrama

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@tadou- yeah I've been reading mixed rating on his part of the cd(andrea 3000) I like that though....I really do respect him for steppin out of the "boundaries" and bringing in something diffrent to the table.

Not that Bigboi isnt going to come w/ it but it'll probably be like everything else out now!

@ french hustler.i always hear you say my shit is garbage.what do you mean.2002-2003 release.i didnt release nuthin but 3 mixtapes so what do you mean by that.every body here,well most everybody loved the mixtapes so maybe its diffrent in france but i dont know homie.thats your opinion.imma keep doin me and inner city.its been workin so im not gonna change the formula.yall will love my production on me and keise shit.and killa keise shit.i did all the beats on ours and 11 on keise shit

Feb 12, 2003
@ CELLSKI

@ french hustler.i always hear you say my shit is garbage.what do you mean.2002-2003 release.i didnt release nuthin but 3 mixtapes so what do you mean by that.every body here,well most everybody loved the mixtapes so maybe its diffrent in france but i dont know homie.thats your opinion.imma keep doin me and inner city.its been workin so im not gonna change the formula.yall will love my production on me and keise shit.and killa keise shit.i did all the beats on ours and 11 on keise shit
FIRST AND FOREMOST, I HAVE TO SAY YOU VE BEEN ONE OF MY FAV ARTIST FROM THE BAY SINCE A BENCH OF YEARS, MR PREDICTER AND CANADIAN BACONS AND HASH BROWNS ARE TO ME TWO OF THE BEST OPUS COMING FROM FRISCO. IM LIVIN RIGHT NOW IN JAPAN AND ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND ME GOT YOUR ALBUMS TOO.
ABOUT GARBAGE, I REALLY DONT FEEL YOUR LAST WORKS AT ALL, EXCEPT THE TRACK YOU DID FOR THE COMP "FRISCO STREET SHOW", ONE OF THE ILLEST SHIT iVE HEARD FOR A WHILE. MOREOVER, YOURE TOTALLY RIGHT ON MIXTAPES, I CANT BEAR THAT, MIXTAPES ARE TO ME (NOT IN YOUR CASE AT ALL) A PROOF OF A CREATIVITY LAKE, THAT FOR SURE A BUSINESS THANG BUT i MEAN i REALLY LOOK FOR A NEW WORK FROM YOU, SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM MAFIA MOVES. IVE ORDERED THE NEW BALHEAD RICK AND WAIT FOR KEISE SHIT TOO CAUSE EVEN IF I FEEL YOUR PRODUCTION SKILLS ARE DIFFERENT FROM 1995-1997 PERIOD, i STILL SUPPORT INNER CITY REC. at LEAST, WHERE IS YOUNG ED AT, THAT DUDE IS SICK AS HELL, WE NEED HIM TO COME BACK.