Albums Droppin The Same Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2006
Mac Mall - Thizziana Stoned and the Temple Of Shrooms
Pretty blacc - Prince of the Streets
Husalah, Jacca, San Quinn, and Messy Marv - The Mob Gets Explosive
Jacca & Husalah - Animal Planet (Shower Posse)
San Quinn - 4,5,7 Is the Code pt.3
Thizz Is How We Eat

All these are scheduled to drop on 10/17 and probably others, I hope they do drop but don't yaw hate it when it all comes out on the same day. Just buying all those albums will come near to 100$. Most of these albums are highly anticipated so I know most of yaw will feel me, they should space out their releases cuz all these albums are from Frisco Streetshow except for Mac Mall.

Aug 7, 2003
no one forces you to buy them. and since all those cds come out thru city hall distribution it makes a lot of sense for them to ship out a majority of their cds at one time. sucks for fans tho.

Jun 3, 2006
damn all on the same day?-i gotta cop that mac mall tho and that animal planet and................yeah folks you proved your point,just gonna have to break a little bread

Aug 7, 2003
here, just to make your decisions even harder here are all the titles expected to be for sale that day while many listed will get pushed back.

Bavgate "Still Instigatin"
Choze "The Epitome" (f/ San Quinn, Fed-X, Shauny B, Krypto, Dubb 20, & more)
Darkroom Familia "Northern Cali's Finest"
Husalah & Jacka (of Mob Figaz) "The Shower Posse"
Jay Tee (of N2Deep) "How The Game Go" (f/ single "Slow Love")
Keak Da Sneak "Thizz Iz Allndadoe"
Mac Dre present Meezy Montana "Alaska 2 The Bay" (f/ Mistah F.A.B, Mac Mall, Messy Marv, Miami Da Most, Bavgate, J-Diggs, & more)
Mac Dre & J-Diggs present "The Pillionaires" (f/ Rydah J. Klyde, Crest Creepaz, Thizz Nation, & more)
Sumthin Terrible "Turf Tested, Hood Approved" (f/ Mac Dre, Keak Da Sneak, Mistah F.A.B, Jacka, & more)
The New A.W.O.L. Records "Greatest Hits: Vol. 1"
The New A.W.O.L. Records "Greatest Hits: Vol. 2"
Various Artists "Thizz Is How We Eat"
Pretty Black cd
San Quinn 457 is the code part 3
quinn, jacka, mess, hus- explosive mode 3
and Mac Mall

there will probably be more but thats all i got listed.

May 8, 2006
hella_numb said:
here, just to make your decisions even harder here are all the titles expected to be for sale that day while many listed will get pushed back.

Mac Dre present Meezy Montana "Alaska 2 The Bay" (f/ Mistah F.A.B, Mac Mall, Messy Marv, Miami Da Most, Bavgate, J-Diggs, & more)
Mac Dre & J-Diggs present "The Pillionaires" (f/ Rydah J. Klyde, Crest Creepaz, Thizz Nation, & more)
Sumthin Terrible "Turf Tested, Hood Approved" (f/ Mac Dre, Keak Da Sneak, Mistah F.A.B, Jacka, & more)
Pretty Black cd
and Mac Mall

Damn these albums gon hit the regular working man hard in the wallet. It's all good though, most of these artists fail to dissapoint so I hope it's worth the wait and bread.

Feb 19, 2006
hella_numb said:

Pretty Black cd
and Mac Mall

good shit mayne..cool on some of those tho like the pillionaires?!?!