ALBUM COVERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2005
First time at this forum, so I dont know whether yall got restrictions on link posting. BUT. I see yall got a thread or two for posting album covers, that shits crazy. Theres too damn many midwest albums for having a thread do the justice.

SO

If you want an album cover, go to WWW.GANXSTAIZM.COM --

Site has very rare, large, front, and back album covers.

And if you wanna upload a front and back cover there you can do it. But thas a doubt cause they got REALLY rare album covers, like sandmans king of hallucinations back and front. many rare back and fronts. So hope yall use the site, its hella nice.

PZ

Oct 29, 2005
ya website is hella tight, i believe alot of southern artists actually got the www.ganxstaizm.com logo on the back of their albums, all album front and back covers are large sized, and come in a zipped file. I found real rare album covers there too like sandman, k-rino, all z-ro, do or die, tech n9ne, lil tec, black mophia click, bg knocc out and dresta, so much more bro very rare covers, site is real easy, dont even got to sign up, just search your artist and matches come up you click on them and autmatic download starts, takes like 2 seconds to download dsl cable modem or dial up, dont matter, dont sleep on this site, great site yall.

Oct 29, 2005
o ight, i noticed a couple albums with their logo and zoomed in on it real close and it looked like it was from the album itself. point is the site is hella nice for gettin good large back and front covers.