ALBUM COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ITS NOT DONE YET, I CANT PUT SKINNY OR TOM SKEE ON THE COVER, ONLY THE BACK COVER, AND FLYERS, DUE TO THEIR CONTRACT WITH SONY. ALSO MORE PICS WILL BE ON IT, COLD HARD CASH WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM. ITS GONNA BE A GROUP ALBUM, CASH, MR. SCHE, U.K., DA REAPA, WE STILL THINKING OF A GROUP NAME. SO ITS NOT COMPLETELY DONE, BUT WILL BE SHORTLY.
one

ALSO THE NEXT CD, LOOK FOR FEATURES SUCH AS LAYZIE BONE, THATS THE ONLY BIG NAME I'M RELEASING NOW. ANYONE LOOKING FOR "BIG NAMES" HOLLA AT ME, I GOT THE PLAYA PRICE.

Apr 25, 2002
Smigg Dirtee said:
Good Shit my nigga...looks Hot.
Glad 2 see u doin ur thing...

@ Silas: You need to get at me dogg. I need to holla at you about sumthing, about the previous track. 219-741-5927, Ya numbers disconnected, or PM me ya cell phone. I'd rather get you on sumthing else more southern, I wasn't really feelin that one beat. The production on this joint hot though dogg, so get at me ASAP.

My homie Snub did the artwork, its not 100% done yet. More pics to be added. It'll also be a group album since U.K., Da Reapa, Sche, and myself are on most of the tracks. We put the steel mills in the back cuz this the steel city. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PROMOTE, [email protected], or call me, or PM me.

As for Jesse James, that don't even make sense homie. I don't really see what your trying to do. If you wanna talk we can talk homie.

You guys have been quiet as of late, I have seen someone saying he is the manager of Lyrikal Warfare promoting your work and saying the new album is called “Articles Of War” any word on this?

Now that's where you are wrong, we aint neva quiet!! We always makin' noise and we always workin' on new shit. That's why we have over 150 songs recorded. As far as the manager thing goes he is not our manager. The "Articles Of War" or whatever is not a Lyrikal Warfare album. It's something him and Blaze are putting out. It's really all Blaze's work but he want's to associate himself with it or something I guess.

HMMM....THATS INTERESTING....GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN....
one

Aug 26, 2002
U know who did the interview ?????? The same person U did not see on the artwork of AoW. The same person dropped a cd the sametime as me and that album FLOPPED!!!!!! And if I was some kinda computer geek I would also post up the earlier question in the same interview "Who came up with the name Lyrikal Warfare" His answer "Dizassta, they had the name before Me and Myschief came into it." it's something like that. And also the who would u like to work with?? "Crucial Conflict", Ask that cat who gave him the number to Krime. Ask dude which of the three cds he produced and was in charge of was in stores and what cities??? And their most recent interview wherre do u think they did it at??? Who help put out Tantrum's mixtape?????? Who was one of the first people to send u a track for your comp??(and I understand why it's not on therre so u can take that out your equation if u think i'm hating). Who took them outta town to promote and wild out ?????? Get in wherre I fit in?????????? The only thing i did not do for them is get them signed to a major label deal.
Articles of War
track 2: Get off My Dick
u need a HUG CASH????????????????????
the leave it to beaver thing is a joke , nothing less nothing more

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
U know who did the interview ?????? The same person U did not see on the artwork of AoW. The same person dropped a cd the sametime as me and that album FLOPPED!!!!!! And if I was some kinda computer geek I would also post up the earlier question in the same interview "Who came up with the name Lyrikal Warfare" His answer "Dizassta, they had the name before Me and Myschief came into it." it's something like that. And also the who would u like to work with?? "Crucial Conflict", Ask that cat who gave him the number to Krime. Ask dude which of the three cds he produced and was in charge of was in stores and what cities??? And their most recent interview wherre do u think they did it at??? Who help put out Tantrum's mixtape?????? Who was one of the first people to send u a track for your comp??(and I understand why it's not on therre so u can take that out your equation if u think i'm hating). Who took them outta town to promote and wild out ?????? Get in wherre I fit in?????????? The only thing i did not do for them is get them signed to a major label deal.
Articles of War
track 2: Get off My Dick
u need a HUG CASH????????????????????
the leave it to beaver thing is a joke , nothing less nothing more
Nah, I'm straight on the hug. I was just making sure since you put so much time and effort into them.
one

Aug 26, 2002
now u back pedaling??????
U know put that little interview question and answer up trying to discredit me.

I need a " Jesse James I'm sorry, I took that joke the wrong way. Could u please not call me Leave it to Beaver anymore, it hurts my feelings when u say that."

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
now u back pedaling??????
U know put that little interview question and answer up trying to discredit me.

I need a " Jesse James I'm sorry, I took that joke the wrong way. Could u please not call me Leave it to Beaver anymore, it hurts my feelings when u say that."

Dogg, I didn't want to, but fuck it. I aint sorry, I really don't care if I have your support or not. I've been watching for awhile and have spoke to MEMBERS of Lyrikal Warfare such as Daynja, who said you have no involvement what so ever in their group. So I know it hurts to try to be a part of sumthing and get shut down. I just think its sum dick riding fag shit that I see. II Tone posts here, now you got II Tone in ya sig, now you got Outside in ya sig. Words aint shit homie, you 4 hours away. Next time I suggest don't be a fuckin smart ass. 219-741-5927 if you feel the need to reply do it over the phone. I aint tryin to bust ya balls, give you a hard time, I JUST THINK ITS REAL FUCKED UP WHEN DAYNJA SAID HE HAS ONLY KICKED IT WITH YOU A FEW TIMES. Aint Lryikal Warfare changed to the Go Getta's? Do they even exist anymore? Are you even gettin paid? Why not start your own label instead of trying to infiltrate everyone elses?
one