Albany Gone Wild...lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2005
but i do know some richmond kids get they ass sent over to albany schools in hopes of a better future/surrounding...but this is what they get? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah 1 homicide in 3 decades.... most of the crime committed is from richmond / oakland folks car jackin albany relaly tho

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
LOL YEAH I WENT TO ALBANY SCHOOLS MOST MY LIFE THEY SUPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST SCHOOL SYSTEMS IN THE BAY AND MY MOM LIVED THERE FOR A MINUTE. LOL YEAH NOT MUCH GOES ON THERE AND WHEN SHIT DOES POP OFF ITS MOSTLY FOLXS FROM OTHER TOWNS. BUT FOOLS THERE WAS HELLA COOL THOU IT WAS A COOL LAIDBACK TIME IN MY LIFE FOR A MINUTE WHEN MY MOM LIVED THERE. I MEET SOME COOL ASS FOLXS THERE. HELLA PEOPLE FROM OTHER TOWNS BE OUT THERE MOSTLY RICHMOND AND BERKELEY CATS LIKE MYSELF.

IF YOU HELLA TIRED OF HELLA STREET DRAMA MOVE TO ALBANY LOL
IT'S A COOL LAIDBACK LITTLE CITY.

Dec 19, 2005
mustynutz said:
emma...i see you.....i've been watching you my pretty...

you love me....i know you do...

i'll be waiting
we snuggled and watched law and order last nite :knockout:

but for real...people need to stop wit these fake ass cities gone wild

Jun 27, 2002
no you didnt becuase I was watching her all night long as she slept...alone...in a white tshirt...no bra...panties, with some sort of print on them....she fell aslepp as exactly 12:10, i could tell by the way she was breathing she was asleep...

Jun 27, 2002
she was never yours buddy...she sent me secret messages through the internet by the way she typed telling me she was mine forever...plus the voice in my head said that he even heard her say she loves me thru her avatar....

If I cant have her......no one can

Jun 27, 2002
as long as I can die with my love...i dont care......because she loves me and i love her and nothing will ever break us apart...we shared dreams togethers, she even spoke to me once on here, so I know she loves me

i can tell by the way she uses punctuation how she feels for me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Uh oh...I think this is the Siccness's first official love triangle. Oh wait...no, no...there is the whole Musty, Shea, Kalyn thing.

I'm telling Kalyn you are in a different love triangle now Musty you bastard!

Jun 27, 2002
ther first love triangle was me shea and Dana.....but that was the result of shrooms, weed,2 fifths of priv and some random pills Goodfella gave us....
but we were the first ones married on here...

the thing with me kalyn and shea is on a more spiritual level....well...yeah whenever shes with the two of us you hear her yellin "oh my goooood" "jesus chriiiist" and "oOOOoohhhh loooordjesus oh my fucking god yesssssssssss"

Jun 27, 2002
Nuttkase said:
Uh oh...I think this is the Siccness's first official love triangle. Oh wait...no, no...there is the whole Musty, Shea, Kalyn thing.

I'm telling Kalyn you are in a different love triangle now Musty you bastard!

WhY YoU GOtTa B HaTin On A NIGgA DOo ?
DaTz It ItZ FiXingTa B ALL 2 Dah Bad