Aight ya'll....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
Im Logging off the siccness for the last time. for those that know me know ive been here scince this shit began in 97 or 98. the sic has never done me wrong but lately i feel ive been ducked by my folks VAMPS. I posted a mod resume in the implaer forum expecting to get at least a yes or no answer or even a reply at all. (when most all the other mods had to do was ask once) but I was only left hangin like the foreskin on the siccness dick. Roloc did the same and i thought scince shit was in the hands of a diffrent homie that shit would get responded too more promptly. no hate towards vamps or any of the siccness mods at all I jus feel like the sic doesn't have the pop it did back then. Not to say its better or worse its jus diffrent. Maybe VAMPS has better, more important priorities then assigning mods an shit but leaving me without an answer for weeks upon weeks makes a muffucca feel like hes not wanted. I said my piece.

LATER FOLKS..................... :siccness:

PS the next time you'll prolly ever see me post is when i get the recognition of "artist". keep ya eyes peeled and your ears open for my name.

Apr 25, 2002
I think your takin this a lil too serious. its just a message board. you dont need to cry over it. Its not like its a real job you'll get paid for or anything. but oh well. peaces

shadow

Nov 4, 2002
Vamps just comez funny like that sometimez, homie. He leavez me hangin a lot. But realz, it aint a big thang at all. I dont know that cat and he dont know me. Itz just like that.

But stay up, homie
& good lucc

Kabol
KABOLCHAPTERS

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
BOOOOOOO-YOU HAVE GOT BE BE KIDDIN??!!!

Aight ya'll....
Im Logging off the siccness for the last time. for those that know me know ive been here scince this shit began in 97 or 98. the sic has never done me wrong but lately i feel ive been ducked by my folks VAMPS. I posted a mod resume in the implaer forum expecting to get at least a yes or no answer or even a reply at all. (when most all the other mods had to do was ask once) but I was only left hangin like the foreskin on the siccness dick. Roloc did the same and i thought scince shit was in the hands of a diffrent homie that shit would get responded too more promptly. no hate towards vamps or any of the siccness mods at all I jus feel like the sic doesn't have the pop it did back then. Not to say its better or worse its jus diffrent. Maybe VAMPS has better, more important priorities then assigning mods an shit but leaving me without an answer for weeks upon weeks makes a muffucca feel like hes not wanted. I said my piece.

LATER FOLKS.....................

PS the next time you'll prolly ever see me post is when i get the recognition of "artist". keep ya eyes peeled and your ears open for my name.

I SEE SOME CATS PUT SOME CANDY ON THEIR WORDS, BUT I'M NOT THE ONE, YOU HAVE TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS, THEREFORE,
YOUR GOING TO HATE D-LOCC'S SPILL ON THIS....

off the bat
-YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTIN ME!!!
THIS IS REALLY SOME CRYIN, POOR ME, TYPE OF SHIT.
IF YOU THINK THIS IS A BIG ISSUE IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE,
"VAMPS DIDNT RESPOND TO YOUR MOD APPLICATION"
THEN SURPRISE!!!!!!
"LIFE" HAS SOME SHIT IN STORE FOR YOU!

IF YOUR HANDLING THIS "LIL ISSUE" LIKE THIS....
I WOULD HATE TO SEE HOW YOU HANDLE "IMPORTANT LIFE ISSUES AND SITUATIONS"!

FO REAL...THIS IS SOME 8TH GRADE, 13 YEAR OLD CRAP.

GET REAL FOLKZ..............BE A MANN.
AND TRIP, WHEN ITS "REALLY" SOMETHING TO TRIP ABOUT.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU READ A VERY EDUCATING BOOK CALLED
"DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF IN LIFE".

IT WILL TEACH YOU HOW DO DEAL WITH AND PROPERLY HANDLE LIL SHIT IN LIFE......LIKE FOR EX.
[not gettin a response for your mod application].

I SPEAK THE TRUTH....
D-Locc

Jun 11, 2002
D-Locc60 said:

I SEE SOME CATS PUT SOME CANDY ON THEIR WORDS, BUT I'M NOT THE ONE, YOU HAVE TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS, THEREFORE,
YOUR GOING TO HATE D-LOCC'S SPILL ON THIS....

off the bat
-YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTIN ME!!!
THIS IS REALLY SOME CRYIN, POOR ME, TYPE OF SHIT.
IF YOU THINK THIS IS A BIG ISSUE IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE,
"VAMPS DIDNT RESPOND TO YOUR MOD APPLICATION"
THEN SURPRISE!!!!!!
"LIFE" HAS SOME SHIT IN STORE FOR YOU!

IF YOUR HANDLING THIS "LIL ISSUE" LIKE THIS....
I WOULD HATE TO SEE HOW YOU HANDLE "IMPORTANT LIFE ISSUES AND SITUATIONS"!

FO REAL...THIS IS SOME 8TH GRADE, 13 YEAR OLD CRAP.

GET REAL FOLKZ..............BE A MANN.
AND TRIP, WHEN ITS "REALLY" SOMETHING TO TRIP ABOUT.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU READ A VERY EDUCATING BOOK CALLED
"DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF IN LIFE".

IT WILL TEACH YOU HOW DO DEAL WITH AND PROPERLY HANDLE LIL SHIT IN LIFE......LIKE FOR EX.
[not gettin a response for your mod application].

I SPEAK THE TRUTH....
D-Locc

first off if u can compare Life with the siccness then you don't have one. I can feel your points IF I were saying fuck vamps or fuck this person (which would be crying in my opinion).....but im not. Im bowing off the sic with respect towards everyone that posts on here and Im leaving for many other reasons besides my being ignored.

maybe unlike you homie....me leaving the sic isn't a life changing experience. Your fresh booty compared to me folks. There will come a time when you have to leave for good also and when you do maybe someone will come and spit some "trying-to-be-real-yet-being-an-asshole" type shit at you too. For my being here for years i haven't tried to come across as the guy who trys to sound like hes talkin real but really jus trying to get people pissed off to get attention.

C

CinFul-1

Big Paqo said:

Im bowing off the sic with respect towards everyone that posts on here and Im leaving for many other reasons besides my being ignored. There will come a time when you have to leave for good also and when you do maybe someone will come and spit some "
why would people have to leave for good? are u moving to Somalia were there is no internet or something, I bet they have internet in somalia any damn way. And if your CPU breaks and u low on funds get a Dreamcast for like 30 bucks and you can go on the net, shit you can even upgrade your dreamcast to DSL, so there is no reason to leave the Siccness unless you gettin locked up, get killed, thrown in Rehab or get sent to antartica. So save the excuses homie

Jun 11, 2002
^^
or....

have a 4 month old to take care of
a 9 to 5 job to up hold
a record company to start
an out of state surgery pending that needs discussed
a 1000 hour free trial offer ending

so no im not jus spittin exscuses homie. I got shit that needs to be taken care of before i can have the luxry of going on line....in fact....im suprised i found time to get on now.

May 27, 2002
AYE PAQO....IM WITH D-LOCC......VAMPS NEVER RESPONDED TO ME FOR A MOD APPLICATION, I DIDNT FLIP OUT OR ANYTHING. THE BOARDS HAVE DONE FINE WITHOUT YOU.

COULD THEY HAVE BEEN BETTER WITH YOU? MAYBE, THATS FOR VAMPS TO DECIDE.

"DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF"

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
first off if u can compare Life with the siccness then you don't have one.
I WASNT GOING DOWN THE ROAD OF "comparison".
SINCE YOU SPOKE ON IT...I WILL INFORM YOU THAT "YES"....
YOU CAN COMPARE "LIFE" TO THE "SICCNESS".
THE DEFINITION OF "compare" IS=
[examine for similarities and differences]
AND AS WE ALL KNOW, THERE ARE FAKERS, HOES AND SUCCAZ ON THE 91SICC, JUST LIKE THERE ARE ON THE STREETS.
AINT NOTHIN WRONG ABOUT COMPARING THE TWO.

Im leaving for many other reasons besides my being ignored.
THIS MAYBE TRUE......BUT YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CHOSE TO MAKE "BEING IGNORED" THE MAIN REASON OF YOUR POST.
AND THATS WHAT I REPLIED TO.

maybe unlike you homie....me leaving the sic isn't a life changing experience. Your fresh booty compared to me folks.
NOW THIS IS COMEDY...
IM NOT LEAVING THE SICCNESS...SO NO NEED TO GO THERE.
BUT, IT APPEARS TO BE SOMEWHAT OF A "LIFE EXPERIENCE" THAT YOUR GOING THROUGH TO MAKE A BIGG
"POOR ME, MY MOD APPLICATION DIDNT GET ACCEPTED" POST ABOUT IT.
YOU CRIED ABOUT SOME 6TH GRADE BULLSHIT TO SOME GROWN FOLKZ AND IT APPEARS THAT YOU EXPECTED SYMPATHY....
FUCC THAT CUZZZ....YOU GETS NONE....BE A MANN!
AND "LEATHERFACE"....YES, I RECALL THE NAME FROM THE OLD 91 BOARDS.....I WAS AROUND....
D-LOCC NEW BOOTY>>>>>>>>>NOPE, NEGATIVE!
I WAS HERE WAY BACC THEN.
MISS ME WITH THE PUNK KINDERGARTEN TALK/GAME.
D-LOCC IS NOT ATTACKIN YOU....JUST TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS.

AND-
i have a 6 month old and a 3 year old
i work from 500am-100pm
ETC.
ETC.
ETC.

WELCOME TO REAL LIFE........

Mr.D-Loccsta,60
^MY OLD NAME, FROM THE OLD 91SICC BOARDs(ALL OF THEM)
FYI Paqo

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHAHAHA....I FEEL LIKE IM NOT WANTED...BOO HOO...COULDNT BE A MODERATOR...WAA WAA WAA

C'MON HOMEBOY...YOU MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE THE SICCNESS FOR GOOD NOW...CUZ...... "YOU KNOW YOU DONE FUCKED UP DONT YOU...YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT"-MENACE 2 SOCIETY

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
HAHAHAHAHA....I FEEL LIKE IM NOT WANTED...BOO HOO...COULDNT BE A MODERATOR...WAA WAA WAA

C'MON HOMEBOY...YOU MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE THE SICCNESS FOR GOOD NOW...CUZ...... "YOU KNOW YOU DONE FUCKED UP DONT YOU...YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT"-MENACE 2 SOCIETY

Jun 11, 2002
@D-locc: I respect your opinion homie. I jus felt you came a lil foul. I didn't mention the other thangs cuz i didn't feel like explaining my life story. The only reason I use the internet now is for promotional purposes, and thats even if I have time. If you peep the time I reply in all of them its early in the morning (from 8 to 10) cuz thats all the time I have lately.

I jus peeped the "mod resume" and vamps said hes koo with makin me a mod. But i still don't know if ill be able too.

@mtown and N*sane: ya'll are lil hos, reply to a farewell with some shit talk, thinking i won't reply to it. Like cussin out a deaf person behind there back. Im not gonna clown ya'll cuz u jus bitch slapped yourselves.