ahh yo have you peeped....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
that guce mix cd

the 2nd one i mean

this is no joke one of my all time fav cds

from the jump guce is like my alltime fav[besides agerman,jt,potent c]

any way this cd has awesome song after awesome song......from frisco,frisco....to kog....to we on the hype to ...yo block on and on.....shit i mean 'fo 'real there is like almost 10 cuts on here that i love.....but the one that take the cake is the cds closing track da movement....i love the effects right as it starts and the excitment and energy in this 1 is almost unparrled....its just so fuckin hype/rowdy

"mobb with me side with me...we hold down fo the movement"....excellent track to end the cd with

shit gucener is a freakin legend....end of story.......from city that dont sllep to im still creepin to gimmie the right to a g to the realest with 3x to peep the git down to down with us to happily ever after to his impressive first mix cd now this 1 that came with a free dvd......guce is da'man

u know what pissess me off.......there are people who dont know who he is!!!!!!!

for fuck sake he has been drooping heat since 95! i mean he is a real turf legend and some aint even heard of him....its like this ill met some 1 a say"you know bay rap?....they like yeah yeah....ok the click...yes....jt yes 3x [maybe!//////you heard of lunasicc....yes then how about 11/5....huh?.....how about guce....who?

i mean you got the source doing stories on guys with 1 cd and 1 hit......and no fuckin love fo this sco pioneer.....i mean guce got like going on close to 10 cds but the freakin source doing articles on 1 hitters

i just had to vent cause to me with that new git paid mix cd....guce done cemented his place in rap history......now give it up to the 415 monster

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
cool good to hearbaygiant im guessin by your name you in the 415....so u probably got 1 luv fo guce

yo guy please peep happily ever after from herm 2000

init guce just kills it like 1 of the most impressive songs i done ever heard

the thing 'bout him is he is like 2 of my other favs....agerman and j-mack i love it when a rapper gets hot and heated....you know? not yellin but that im pissed and now im done goin ride on this track type vibe......in the history of rap there is no1 maybe not even age who can rip up a mic like guce.....plus he always raps 3 verses deep like long full ass verses....u know?.....also he is awesome on his own you know how some rappers be needing other fools in the cut to take some of the slack......guce done be killin'em'up all by himself standing on his own....he never ever sounds like oh he needs help oh he needs some other rappers in there

speaking of guce he once said"roll a blunt until the homies call me big webb"......now the question is where in the fuck is big webb he did those incrediable early guce songs....its going down off of pusha man,anotha story,the city that dont sleep...etc......my question is do u think guce is big webb???? he might be cause on the cd if it aint real....there are 2 credits for everysong,,,,,meaning like music by...guce....produced by one drop scott....i think guce be making the beats himself at times thru out his carrer what you think? let a die hard know your opions/thoughts...aiiight coo' aiiight coo''