AFC Playoff Picture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which team is going to the Superbowl from the AFC?

• Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Dec 29, 2005
Patriots take it all. New England has been there done that. Everyone is healthy again. Colts will choke as usual especially with the off the field problems which cant be ignored. Broncos will be tough but Plummer aint ready yet. Bengals aint got the D. Steeelers are inconsistent. And aint nobody that can fuck with Brady....

Go Raiders

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IF YAW SEEN THE LAST gAME OF THE SEASON FOR EACH AFC TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS, AND SEEN WHICH TEAM WAS PLAYIN' WITH FIRE AND DESIRE, THEN THE ANSWER WOULD BE RIgHT THERE IN YOUR FACE.

THE BRONCOS SURE SURPRISED ME. DIDN'T HAVE NOTHIN' TO PLAY FO' IN SAN DIEgO AND THE "D" STEPPED IT UP(MIgHT'VE EVEN ENDED DREW BREES CAREER), AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES A SUPERBOWL CONTENDER AND CHAMPION.

May 2, 2002
IF YAW SEEN THE LAST gAME OF THE SEASON FOR EACH AFC TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS, AND SEEN WHICH TEAM WAS PLAYIN' WITH FIRE AND DESIRE, THEN THE ANSWER WOULD BE RIgHT THERE IN YOUR FACE.
Pittsburgh?

I think the Colts are gonna take it.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^DID YOU EVEN SEE THE DENVER gAME? BUT OUT OF ALL THE AFC TEAMS, PITTSBURgH DOES SCARE ME THE MOST, "IF" DENVER WAS TO PLAY THEM IN PITTSBURgH. OH, AND DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE COLTS LOSE THEY FIRST gAME.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Denver is a good team. The only way the Steelers would play them would be in the Championship game in Denver..

The Colts are cool, but they're far from unbeatable. Pittsburgh, Denver or New England are all capable of beating the Colts. The Steelers will have the first shot..

Mar 16, 2005
Vamps said:
Denver is a good team. The only way the Steelers would play them would be in the Championship game in Denver..

The Colts are cool, but they're far from unbeatable. Pittsburgh, Denver or New England are all capable of beating the Colts. The Steelers will have the first shot..

:cool:

Lets go Denver!!!

I hope Pitt and Pats win then we can knock Pats of the pedestal and then Pitt to beat Manning & Co. and bring the bus to Denver so we can win the AFC at home.

Likely no, but I can wish! I think Denver will be going to Indy yet again, and yea we'll see what happens