ADT Vs Curt B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2003
I have a feeling that your down for this. Only reason i want to battle you is becuase I like what ive seen from you. So all in good nature. Versus due later tonight, first to 5 or a 3 point knockout.

May 21, 2002
ADT, American Dick-Tamer// this kids raps?no one's shit is-lamer..u "sprayin" pistols, the water-kind// i kill mark bitches and slaughter-rhymes..im sprayin-sparks-fool// real shit in my sig, fuck an "asian-cartoon"..fuck a "chinpokemon"// bitch MC'S like this is wut i been-smoken-on..dont know why u asked-for-me// fuck a demo, u couldnt sell ya raps-fa-free..matter-a-fact// meezatine sucks and u badder-than-that..in my "first year" i was twice as good as u could-be// battlin Curt B aint good for a "rookie"..u got balls to call-me-out// i'll still crush ya written verse wit this all-free-style..ya the worst next-to-doom// wouldnt be played on "DMX" if ya had "Exit Wounds"..ya hella "gay" in-ya-spittens// talk about "fags", this kid is "Richard-Simmons"..u say u from my-girls-twat// is that why u got the same features the fly-girls-got?..all in all i coulda came-tighter// i'll still beat u, cuz u and "xiao-velvet" got the same-writer..

sumthin quick..never heard ya spit but there it is..

May 10, 2003
[EXOTHERMIC Im scourching to touch, don't be dumb//This is were I make you look pathetic and its "all-in-fun"][You couldn't spit a dope verse with an ounce of coke in your throat//Get mopped up, truamatized in pain till the point you "B-FLAT" like musical notes][Im pitbull vicious, foaming at the mouth, snappin like a motha fucken aligator//CURT B's past don't consist of tims and taylors, all throughout high school you tried to be a skater][I know your fucken history kid, tryna feel shoes too-big, lets split-uh-a-wig//Your lifes-uh-fib, I'll twist-ya-lid, smash-off and blaim it on puffy like suge-knight-did][Put it to-the-trial, it may wear-off after-a-while, or you could still be sitten there waiten-in-denial//If you got golden rymes and a platinum mouth, im puttin your face-2Da-file and pawning your-smile][My words are lethal like injections and that translates to a warning -more then 3 lines kills//I'll drag you out to the boondocks and beat you vigorously with a hammer frantic on ectasy pills][DAM straight im in your girls twats, it like were taken turns im there when your-not//Noone gives a fuck about the rymes Curtis B got, now get on your knees and catch my dicks snot]

Oct 26, 2002
Curt B- Another nice spit by Curt B, nice punches, nice flow, came rite out and told him that u werent gonna let him win. fav line

"// this kids raps?no one's shit is-lamer..u "sprayin" pistols, the water-kind// i kill mark bitches and slaughter-rhymes..im sprayin-sparks-fool"

ADT- Nice overall verse, felt u could have came a lil harder tho, and tha last line was kinda corny tha dick snot shit ahha but this was my fav line

"][My words are lethal like injections and that translates to a warning -more then 3 lines kills//I'll drag you out to the boondocks and beat you vigorously with a hammer frantic on ectasy pills"

Vote - Curt B, came with harder rhymes, and didnt play on tha defense, offensive moves get tha victory, close battle tho

Vote - Curt B

May 10, 2003
I know this was a close battle. I can't even decide for myself who should be the winner. I know I came dope and Curt B did too (thats half the reason I wanted to battle him). It was damn near even if you ask me my opinion. Win or lose good shit.

0-1 Curt

Apr 25, 2002
[I know your fucken history kid, tryna feel shoes too-big, lets split-uh-a-wig//Your lifes-uh-fib, I'll twist-ya-lid, smash-off and blaim it on puffy like suge-knight-did][Put it to-the-trial, it may wear-off after-a-while, or you could still be sitten there waiten-in-denial//If you got golden rymes and a platinum mouth, im puttin your face-2Da-file and pawning your-smile]

killed him

V: ADT

Apr 3, 2003
i dont no...curt did have sum legit lines cuda done witout my name in it.. but stil sik ..piru yo shiz was coo it flowed nice but curts shit hit harder in my head i was feelin it more.. simalar styles bot u fooz ripped it tho..

vote curt