Active Ent / Salineros Present "Talez From Tha N" COVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
If your going to try to make a point about education make sure you type in lower case letters cause last I checked they teach you to type in lower case, so you might want to rephrase your question.... Just saying
GO LEARN THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN "YOUR'' AND "YOU'RE"

....JUST SAYING

May 2, 2002
lil thugzy locked up.. rhino in idaho.. negro couldnt make it to the photo shoot but is in the first video of the album. Mr. G was givin too short of notice for him to make it from the 559 to the photo shoot and thats my fault, but he made it to the video shoot to show support! now i really dont know why i feel i gotta explain all this to anybody but its all good. see we went to a professional studio to have professional photos took by a professional graphics guy.. which means expensive equipment with studio lights and green screen. now i can have everybody take pics and send em to cee low to have the graphics guy paste em in there but the cover wont look as clean as it does right now. so it is what it is and thats how its gonna be. we're tryin to bring you some real quality product and that goes from the music, to the videos to the graphics.. the whole package. and yea the cover can be changed from now till the pressing of the cd so we'll see what happens.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
The Homies Showed up on Friday to the party it was cool till the cops came to shut it down hating trying to raid the house the homies where not even done wit the show... i got this flixs from some chick that was at the party wit us so i can post them on here....