ABSOLUTE POWER NOW AVAILABLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
so 27 songs total, right. and to me, there arent any bad tracks... PLUS a goddamn dvd full of other stuff.....man, tech knows how to keep his fans happy.

Apr 25, 2002
Word is that Strange & 7th Heaven might have some differences over the whole CELCIUS ordeal. Perhaps this is being done out of spite. Its a dirty game........

dont get it twisted ..the homie byron broke it down for me..7th heaven bought 900 copies up front ...and they fill since that strange got what they wanted off the 900 cds .. 7th heaven has the right to sell them when ever they want to ..and the thing with celcius is midwestside went in there and rented 7th heaven just like any other person or lable can do ..so i dont see why strange would get mad at 7th heaven,if u think about it they are just doing business like any other person would do

May 7, 2002
Slide said:
I don't think too many people will be unhappy with the new version of "Trapped in a Psycho's Body."
Whats different?
It better have the same beat and the "look at this muthafucka he colored my hair orange" in the tweaked voice.

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
The ONLY difference I could tell is, the girl singing on the hook sings is flipped backwards. It sounds tight, but I'm glad I already know what she's saying from the other version cuz otherwise I'd be wondering.