ABSOLOOT HUSTLA (The Truth from Tacoma)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
if you're going to be a bitch like that about it, of course nobody is going to give your ass constructive criticism....

I WAS going to before I read that shit abotu NOBODY on this site is going to be honest....Now I don't even want to waste my time listening to your music, cause you obviously aren't the best speaker.

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
Sixxness said:
if you're going to be a bitch like that about it, of course nobody is going to give your ass constructive criticism....

I WAS going to before I read that shit abotu NOBODY on this site is going to be honest....Now I don't even want to waste my time listening to your music, cause you obviously aren't the best speaker.
I don't think Sawchosiz sayin somethin about somebody blatantly disrespecting his label's work is being a bitch or that being constructive criticism at all, buddy. unless you and the Horror guy are the same person/best internet friends.

Regardless of what muhfuckas think on this goofy ass forum, me and those muhfuckas at the top of this thread sell records. Yeah, even in Idaho.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Gutterson III said:
I don't think Sawchosiz sayin somethin about somebody blatantly disrespecting his label's work is being a bitch or that being constructive criticism at all, buddy. unless you and the Horror guy are the same person/best internet friends.

Regardless of what muhfuckas think on this goofy ass forum, me and those muhfuckas at the top of this thread sell records. Yeah, even in Idaho.
I'm not "the horror guy," and not that it matters, but I don't know who that is anyway.

And Saw didn't say anything about people being blatently disrespectful...Where did he say this? Point that out to me, where those EXACT words are typed IN THIS THREAD. Please, by all means, take your time and let me know...

Sawchosiz said:
ey body and their mom listens to this shyt....nodody on this site is gonna be honest jus spiteful...but whateva check it out
Oh shit. That's right, he didn't say anything about people on here being disrespectful....He just made a SNIDE REMARK ABOUT PEOPLE ON HERE....then expects SOMEONE to give him constructive criticism after he says, "NOBODY on this site is gonna be honest, just spiteful."

WHO THE FUCK SOUNDS SPITEFUL? YOUR HOME BOY. He sounds all butt hurt that people don't make his thread 100 posts long.

Regardless of your attitude or his....I WAS going to give you MY HONEST feedback, until I read that shit....

If you EVER DO SOMETHING RIGHT WITH YOUR CAREER....do NOT assume that people will give shitty feedback, or that people are spiteful, especiaclly when you are ASKING SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO YOUR SHIT.

That guy is a fucking retard for saying that shit. That's like saying, "hey you fucking stupid son of a bitch, listen to my music." Only a fucking IDIOT would do some shit like that.

I don't care if you sell records, that's good though, I'm glad you aren't broke and you are doing something with your life. But that is irrelevant to this conversation.

Point being...don't ask for feedback, and then basically say, "nobody is going to give good feedback, yall are just gonna be bitches." And if the site is so "goofy" as you put it....WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING FOR OUR FEEDBACK IN THE FIRST PLACE? *insert "DEE DEE DEE" song*

That's FUCKING STUPID.:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
this guy gave me a paragraph. Sawchosiz started promoting his releases and got exactly what he knew was gonna happen... hatin.. that's all that goes down on this biased ass forum. so cut the crap, bro.. I don't want your feedback, Jay Barz never asked for it.. he did. I just understand where dude came from responding to that ignorant ass comment he got. this ain't mind of mencia either, homeboy.. makes no sense that you would get mad at Sawchosiz for his statement.. he made a factual one. I don't jump on Siccness lookin for some opinions.. I go here to see what events are going down, bottom line. jump off the keyboard and come in public.. come see me and my people selling these cd's they love to all your friends.. well, if u got any.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Your boy got mad about one comment and made a statement about EVERYONE. That's my point. If you dont' get that, then there's no point to even talk to you.

And how are you going to try and promote on here and then call people biased and haters? That's some GREAT promotion you got there buddy.

I'm not saying you don't sell cds, or are weak or any of the fucking above. All I'm saying is, don't be a fuck face to people who you're trying to promote your music to, that's fucking STUPID.

Oct 5, 2004
i like some of this shit.. regardless of how dude perceives himself on this board. granted with any artist theres a track or 2 or 3 maybe even 4 like anybody, that i dont really dig, but for the most part these guys is nice.