? about Nortenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Since this meassage board here is for the norte bangers and what not so could someone tell me is it something in your Bloodline,because i saw Carlos Santana with his Red bandana on tv manytimes,Now i know hes from San Francisco and i was just wonderin had it any relevance to being a Norteno and does it have to mean gang affiliated?
I know it may sound silly,i'm just curious.

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAH Santana is a Norteno!

because someone is of Latin Influence, and wearing a red bandana, does not automatically mean they are nortenos..

Jun 11, 2002
I AINT HATIN ON WHITE DUDES BUT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND START YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION.

YOU BE SERPRIZED BOUT WHATS OUTTA BRENTWOOD.IN THE DAY

May 18, 2002
I know!

chris said:
I AINT HATIN ON WHITE DUDES BUT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND START YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION.

YOU BE SERPRIZED BOUT WHATS OUTTA BRENTWOOD.IN THE DAY
I know what he's talk'n bout! I graduated from Liberty and there was a couple of dorky ass prepy white kids try'na follow a so called Norteno from San Jo. He was thier insparation ta sport red and all that shit but they weren't down! I'll punk them fagots my self I know a true Norteno when I see one! Any wayz I knew one of his lil followers since freshmen year and he wasn't bout shit till this so called Norte from San Jo came along! Come ta think of it I think his name was Jason Schotamoker or some shit fuck that fool!:siccness:

E

EAST_BAY_G

Jason Schotamoker???? WHAT KIND OF GAY SHIT IS THAT?! Jason Schotamoker?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jun 11, 2002
YOUNGSTA IT DONT MATTER WHO YOU KICK IT WITH A.DONT HATE IM TRYIN TO EDUCATE A.IM 28 AND STILL A SOLDER ON HIATUS RIGHT NOW . MY OLDER BROTHER IS OFFICIAL NF AND HE LAUGHED AT THIS SHIT.SO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ASS HEAD THIS IS A CHICANO THING. ALL THE REST WILL BE DEALT WITH
BRUJERIA

Apr 25, 2002
i think i know who u talkin bout chris , my home has a cousin out this way , when i first moved out here i kicked it wit a few his cousin n a few other foos said there were nortenos , n one of em was a preppy ass white boy