A-WAX vs SMIGG DIRTEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2010
Wuts up wit the "beef". Some of wax n smiggs best work is them rappin together. Can we get the full low down on what happened? Not just he dissed me as an answer. All I'm sayin is maybe us as fans can mediate this shit n get y'all to squash this shit cuz y'all make good music.

Jun 2, 2002
i don't foresee this getting resolved on siccness, although i hope it does get resolved....they did work well together

Oct 10, 2005
"Youzz a bitch if ya dont know Smigg or Wax, sky blue whip with the rims to match/A piru and a crip no predictin that, shoot a rapper in his face make a diss to that bitch"

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
OH WTF THEIR BEEFING?! WHAT A GODDAMN SHAME HATE WHEN 2 GREAT ARTIST THAT WORKED TOGETHER AND MADE CLASSIC MUSIC START BEEFING. NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THE DAY THEYD BEEF.

(IM PART OF THE CAPSLOCK MOBB FOR TONITE LOL)

AYO WAX SMIGG LETS SQUASH THE BEEF AND GET BACK TO MAKING GREAT MUSIC LIKE THIS:

Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
Peoples opinions to the side, Wax has made the majority of his "moves" and his most advanced and developed work on his own. I wasnt around when they were working and I love the music they made but it seems Smigg and AWax are on different paths musically and lyrically. I heard they did speak. So all parties have moved on to better things for themselves

Jun 2, 2002
yeah, wax's solo shit is definitely the shit, but IMO smigg would be the 2nd best rapper on pie-rx...so if wax is gonna have features, it might as well be him. but yeah, i wouldn't be mad at a no-feature solo album.

Jul 22, 2003
"AYO WAX SMIGG LETS SQUASH THE BEEF AND GET BACK TO MAKING GREAT MUSIC LIKE THIS"

I just listened to the song "Bay Rider Gang"

I never heard that song. That shit is crazy. Who made that beat? Is that a Woodie beat?