A-Wax - These Bros Ain't Loyal Ft. Waka Flocka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2013
I'm not taking any sides in mob v pierx, but this fact is shady as hell.
But then again maybe Wax should have known better than to do business with someone like Wakka. I don't see how someone like Wax who like you mentioned, has put in all sort of work down for his set can just turn around and add an industry blood to the team (didn't Dutch previously say Wax put Waka on?).
Mack drama put Waka on. I punched Mack drama up on Waka tour bus arizona stop drake tour. Then I tried to give Waka benefit of the doubt afterwards. I have a studio in Waka house right now I be stayin there when I'm in the A. Waka let keebo gotta take his studio and I had left over setup in Florida so I left Wooh use it to do his album. Wooh & Fetti gang Chaz and sizzle (rip kayo) all Elm so it's complicated in that they still good wit me just Waka doing sucka shit & I'm not letting it slide because he popular rapper. I'm a popular Piru which trumps all that. Wooh really tried to fix this and Waka lookin for a new set or gonna just be grove st now he ain't no Elm

Apr 25, 2002
awax is a dope artist ...but i mean seems like every relationship he ever had in the rap world has ended on bad terms...u would think someone who prides himself on realness and being solid.....would be a better judge of character....i aint dissing or taking sides cuz it isnt affecting my life ...just in general tho..eventually you got to accept some responsibility and ask yourself why does shit like this keep happening

side note...aside from what he did with woodie ive always felt that awax music has always suffered becuz his collab choices

May 29, 2002
I shot Wax the tag link on Instagram, because I was like what the fuck? Keep it 100 Wax that Phantom beats dude had a picture up like a month prior before that with them in the studio. I question dude but no response. I should of tagged you then.

Dec 24, 2013
awax is a dope artist ...but i mean seems like every relationship he ever had in the rap world has ended on bad terms...u would think someone who prides himself on realness and being solid.....would be a better judge of character....i aint dissing or taking sides cuz it isnt affecting my life ...just in general tho..eventually you got to accept some responsibility and ask yourself why does shit like this keep happening

side note...aside from what he did with woodie ive always felt that awax music has always suffered becuz his collab choices
Can't know who somebody is til u really be around them in different situations. I don't think that's a knock against me for not predicting who real off a cd cover or appearance in general. I only look for specific qualities in the company I keep & the bigger my circle the harder it was to spot the ones not cut from same cloth as me. Something you prob will not understand unless u become a leader in your own occupation & have built a reputation for yourself of some kind. Woodie was one of best friend I ever had or will have I rap. He was one of Realest rappers I ever met & I seen gangsta shit runnin around with him. We NEVER. Had problems so theorize that one. C-murder game Gucci mane outlawz e-40 devin the dude French Montana styles-p chinx drugz lil flip glasses Malone dj Paul cashis all made me suffer musically

Dec 24, 2013
I shot Wax the tag link on Instagram, because I was like what the fuck? Keep it 100 Wax that Phantom beats dude had a picture up like a month prior before that with them in the studio. I question dude but no response. I should of tagged you then.
I was in the bay & talked to Waka right after it happened & he tried to phone fix it. I have him time to fix it (til somebody noticed outside our immediate circle) you would've sped it up is all bro

May 12, 2006
Can't know who somebody is til u really be around them in different situations. I don't think that's a knock against me for not predicting who real off a cd cover or appearance in general. I only look for specific qualities in the company I keep & the bigger my circle the harder it was to spot the ones not cut from same cloth as me. Something you prob will not understand unless u become a leader in your own occupation & have built a reputation for yourself of some kind. Woodie was one of best friend I ever had or will have I rap. He was one of Realest rappers I ever met & I seen gangsta shit runnin around with him. We NEVER. Had problems so theorize that one. C-murder game Gucci mane outlawz e-40 devin the dude French Montana styles-p chinx drugz lil flip glasses Malone dj Paul cashis all made me suffer musically
Explain that last sentence