A Wax - Jetsons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
K @kinglouiepa
You are 41 years old. Shut your old bitter ass up you bitch. Go hug one of your grand kids. Born in 73? Net bangin'? Your life is horrible and everyone who knows you in real life would understand if you killed yourself. Today. 41 years old... You big rap fan you! LOL fuckin bum

May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013
K @kinglouiepa
You are 41 years old. Shut your old bitter ass up you bitch. Go hug one of your grand kids. Born in 73? Net bangin'? Your life is horrible and everyone who knows you in real life would understand if you killed yourself. Today. 41 years old... You big rap fan you! LOL fuckin bum
If I dont like awax so let me be bum stop crying like girls

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i'm sorry, but it's been days and i still can't get over this shit

41 years old and wasting all this energy talking shit about a rapper on a fuckin' message board... i'll bet this annoying faggot is one of those fuck ass boys who bought his mother a present for fathers day and shit because his real daddy dumped her stupid ass off 42 years ago because all he wanted was some stankin’ ass one night stand trim, and exhibited no dick control whatsoever. and here we are today... what we're left with is a stupid ass bitch who cut this queenlouisepa muthafucka loose on the entire world after the dumb bitch raised him like a common hoodrat bitch with an irrational lace front weave dependency

fuck this muthafucka

::