A-wax Everlasting Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
Album is dope. I anticipated hating the features but actually like most of them. Young gully song is one of the best on there. Same with 100 nights. I actually kinda like the baegod song. Not something id normally listen to but its weird and I like weird.
I agree. I think erks verse on money printer is tight. And I also think the Mary Ann feature is interesting.

Apr 14, 2006

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
We appreciate the love and feed back! And hell even the negativity serves a purpose. We cant please everyone, but the love out weighs the hate the majority of the time. Wax works hard on his music, so its always dope to see the supporters show love and give us their thoughts on the new projects we release.

And Money Printer is fire. Wax and Erk both spit gas on it!

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Great album, best songs to me:

Everlasting Money
I'll Be Fine
Joke's On Me
Never Saw It
Tried as an Adult
Been A Long Time

These are exactly the high quality and what i have come to expect after Pulling Strings.

Some constructive criticism, considering A-wax posts here and we have the ability to give feedback direct I'll take the opportunity:

Coulda Been - this could've been (no pun intended) the best song on the CD. The guy singing didn't quiet ruin it but came pretty close. Wax's verse onwards the song is the best on the album.

Struggling - I also love the song but as soon as Gully comes on I skip it. I couldn't disagree more with everyone who said they're a good combo. Just because you like two rappers doesn't mean they sound good together.

Hunnid Nights - again, awesome track, probably one of the best BUT only complaint about it would have been FAR better with two A-wax verses.

It's Nuthin - I don't get it at all. Only song I really don't like.

Personally - I think A-Wax should rap solo, other artists bring the quality of his music down in my opinion. I'm sure this is not a surprise to anyone and it is one of the reasons why Pulling Strings was as popular as it was.

Overall great album, money well spent, on repeat all the time at home and in the car.

May 9, 2002
Trying to decide if i like this album or not. Its different than anything he has done...he got them "cloud rap" beats on here which is a nice switch ip from the trap shit. Also, the lyrics are very personal...again a nice change from all the trap shit. My only issue is his style on this one. I dont know if im feelin it. Definitely a switch from his other shit. I gave it a good spin through, but need to do it again. Lyrically, he is on point like fuck. Its very impressive.