a verse that's goin on a track wit a homeboy. peep it n give sum feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
cuz do you really want a book on that subject or what????
I wanted to know your specific reason for being in that particular gang.

Growing up around it is always the excuse. But why did you pick crip and not blood?

CcytzO_Loc said:
i could write for days and answer your questions but why the fucc should i when its obvious you jus think your funny and you aint got no respect on the internet....
Just because some people laughed at what I said doesn't mean I was trying to be funny. So how exactly is it "obvious" that I'm trying to be funny. You said some retarded ass shit like "leave the cripping to the crips" so I just said I would do that. Learn how to read.

CcytzO_Loc said:
i say internet cuz i cant imagine you would act like this in real life.....
You don't think I would disrespect some clown that I don't like? You better ask somebody..

Ask the creator of this thread. I'd be acting the same way in person. So cut the crap.

CcytzO_Loc said:
if you did we would definitely have come to fists
And there's absolutely no way that would change the way I act. Aint nobody scared of your goofy lookin ass, so this quote would definately not stop me from disrespecting you.

C

CcytzO_Loc

a clown you dont like.....see in real life you met me for 1st time you wouldnt see me as that so i doubt you would jus start disrespecting....cuz its a lot different than a forum....ive met lots of cats in real life from siccness and they all acted a lot different especially when they didnt know who they were standin next too.....

if you really act like this wit complete strangers then thas coo....its your life you losin......

Apr 25, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
a clown you dont like.....see in real life you met me for 1st time you wouldnt see me as that so i doubt you would jus start disrespecting....
Look.. We've exchanged words in the past. I don't give a shit if it was online, on the phone, at the grocery store or at fuckin Disneyland.. The fact is I'm not gonna like your fuckin ass after that. And don't give me that "it's just the internet" bullshit.. You know as well as I do that if we met today, your immediate instinct will be to dislike me. Don't play yourself.

CcytzO_Loc said:
cuz its a lot different than a forum....ive met lots of cats in real life from siccness and they all acted a lot different especially when they didnt know who they were standin next too.....
And did you not like these cats from the board before you met them? I've met several people from this forum, but I had no problem with them so obviously it was all good. It wouldn't be the same if I met someone I didn't like from here or anywhere else.

CcytzO_Loc said:
if you really act like this wit complete strangers then thas coo....its your life you losin......
I've had funk with people 50x harder than you could ever be.. I'm still alive. Enough said.

Ask Anghellic, Big Chorizo or IntenseFear.. They'll tell you what's up.

C

CcytzO_Loc

well you can ask LKD, Mr Mentiroso, Cuddie Cut, MENACE, shit i can name a lot of people for days but it dont mean shit.....you act like i know these guys and there word means somethin to me.....they can be you on multiple names for all i know......

you judgin me by some net bullshit....you dont know how hard i could be so quit wit that 50x harder bullshit....if you really had funk wit someone that much harder than me then you should be in jail or dead simple as that.....or you jus dont do your math very good lol.....you keep carryin this lil bullshit "beef" on like you really wanna see me or somethin.....i wasnt even talkin to you i was askin anghelllic a question and you had to sidebust ......ill leave you alone though cuz you obviously cant stop typin bacc whenever i post.....

im man enough to admit when im wrong and i musta been wrong for tryin to state honest opinions around here......so yeah my bad fatal.....im sorry i hurt your feelings and told you what i think......your tight as hell and i cant wait to read some more of your lyrics or hear another tracc from you....your so cool.... lol.....

Apr 25, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
well you can ask LKD, Mr Mentiroso, Cuddie Cut, MENACE, shit i can name a lot of people for days but it dont mean shit.....you act like i know these guys and there word means somethin to me.....they can be you on multiple names for all i know......
Yeah it's me on different screen names. I must be Anghellic too.. Even though he somehow gets on songs WITH me and our voices and styles are clearly different.

The reason for me telling your ignorant ass to ask them is because you're trying to tell ME how the fuck I would act if we were in person, as if I don't know what the fuck I would do.. So I told your ass to ask some people on here who KNOW ME. You can catch my vibe within a day, you'll know exactly how I'd react to some clown challenging me to a fuckin fist fight over a dispute about why he bangs. If you feel disrespected by something I've said, too fuckin bad. We'll be fighting. End of story.

C

CcytzO_Loc

conveniant you change what he probably said about you but left his comment towards me alone.....nice job of moderating fatal.....

Apr 25, 2002
There.

Stop crying.

And if you wanna see what he said about me, just look back in the thread. He said the same lame ass "garlic farmer" shit, that's why I changed it. Nobody wants to see the same insult over and over again. It wasn't even funny the first time..

C

CcytzO_Loc

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Looks like crying to me.

really???? cuz it looks like a bunch a words to me.....but i guess autistic people see shit from a "different" perspective....

Status
Not open for further replies.