A TV show you watch that your fellow siccness bretheren will laugh at you about?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2008
i have 3 kids so you best believe that nickelodeon and disney channel stay in constant rotation in my house.. shit you not.. i know every episode of icarly, drake n josh, suite life, hannah montana, wizards of waverly, sonny wit a chance, good luck charlie, raven, corey in house... by fucking heart.. and spongebob is suprisingly funny at times.. but for me... sundays is all about Breaking Bad... mondays is all about Operation Repo... and i watch 10 o'clock news everynight on channel 2..

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
How do people think it's embarrassing to watch cooking shows?

I watch Disney movies. They're Classics, wouldn't really consider that embarrassing. There's a few others but I KNOW folks would clown and I don't feel like gettin shit so whatever. Good tv is good tv.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
How do people think it's embarrassing to watch cooking shows?

I watch Disney movies. They're Classics, wouldn't really consider that embarrassing. There's a few others but I KNOW folks would clown and I don't feel like gettin shit so whatever. Good tv is good tv.

Who said any thing about being embarrassed?

I just wanted people to talk about a show he or she didnt think the average "siccness" member would get down with....that's all..

We are not all made from the same cloth, What you see might be completely different from what I'm seein and we can be lookin at the same shit at the same time..

And what are those shows you are embarrassed about gettin shit for anyway?

Yes...good tv is good tv...your right about that.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
When I was in 7th grade, I watched Mighty Max every morning before walking to the bus stop.

I was embarassed by this because I realized that this was a cartoon based on a toy that was a boy version of Polly Pocket. For the record, I never owned one of the toys. But when I was 4/5, I owned a Cabbage Patch doll. I even took it to Kindergarten for show and tell and was made fun of. Good times.