A suggestion/Workout adivce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2004
Well, I have noticed that there are quite a few questions that get asked on here about working out/ nutrition/supplements. I was wondering is there was like a super thread where all these types of questions where addressed or if perhaps a forum should be created to serve this purpose.

anyways, my question is about how many of you know of good fitness books, that provide good exercise ideas as well as nutrition tips. (rx.Arnolds encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding)

Apr 8, 2005
Well, I have noticed that there are quite a few questions that get asked on here about working out/ nutrition/supplements. I was wondering is there was like a super thread where all these types of questions where addressed or if perhaps a forum should be created to serve this purpose.

anyways, my question is about how many of you know of good fitness books, that provide good exercise ideas as well as nutrition tips. (rx.Arnolds encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding)
go download p 90x off bit torrent. combine that with a jenny craig prescription or whatever they call it, and you should be shouting "ill be backkk" in no time

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
p90x will get you ripped... not swole though

but to seriously answer the question... there is no super thread about workout advice

although there are more than a few pretty long threads regarding working out/supps/diet

I have pretty good knowledge about it all... although there's still a lot of shit I don't know... I learned most of the shit I know from talking to people, reading different shit online, and from my own personal experience... trying different things in the gym/kitchen

so no... I don't know any good books on it... but you can find a lot of info on the net

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
start dating a fat bitch and get her into wrestling, aint nothing good for the body like wrestling with a fat chick...start hidin her favorite snack and get her mad when you wanna work out. then tell her she gotta make you tap out to get it...

she gonna whoop yo ass a few times but after awhile you gonna get the glow like Bruce Leroy and you gonna roundhouse that bitch in the face after doing 700 pushups....

Mar 13, 2003
i have Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook that i bought years ago...I helps b/c its give you different types of diets to use inorder to cut and bulk as well as the fundimentals of nutrition, good book IMO.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
start dating a fat bitch and get her into wrestling, aint nothing good for the body like wrestling with a fat chick...start hidin her favorite snack and get her mad when you wanna work out. then tell her she gotta make you tap out to get it...

she gonna whoop yo ass a few times but after awhile you gonna get the glow like Bruce Leroy and you gonna roundhouse that bitch in the face after doing 700 pushups....
he's right.

Mar 13, 2003
i think i wanna give that p90x workout a try, can anybody lead me in the right direction of obtaining a copy for free 99?...pm me im serious.
Im trying to get off a torrent but shit it taking me 16d02hr cuz of no seedz

Jan 5, 2006
actually i made a thread but it never got posted in and it was washed out lol.

search it unless it got deleted.

oh yeah i posted the same information answering alot of these questions.. but i guess people dont like hearing the truth.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i think i wanna give that p90x workout a try, can anybody lead me in the right direction of obtaining a copy for free 99?...pm me im serious.
Im trying to get off a torrent but shit it taking me 16d02hr cuz of no seedz

man you want an instant cardio workout plus muscle bulding? Smoke crystal meth with a muscle stimulator with 10 patches on the area you wanna focus on. play video games for 16 hours straight and you will be ripped.

worked for her..

Mar 13, 2003
man you want an instant cardio workout plus muscle bulding? Smoke crystal meth with a muscle stimulator with 10 patches on the area you wanna focus on. play video games for 16 hours straight and you will be ripped.

worked for her..
i tried the crystal thing before but after 4 day's i went into a deep sleep coma for a week so that doesnt work for me.....

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i tried the crystal thing before but after 4 day's i went into a deep sleep coma for a week so that doesnt work for me.....
fuckin quitter...4 days ? my little sister did six just this january and shes 13 man..wow. pure laziness i tell ya..you sleep 7 days after working for.

Kids, dont know hard work for nothing, try working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, eating only on tues and sat, a $750 a day habit and a dealer thats tap dances on my dope like hes fuckin Gregory Hines trying out for Riverdance.
You want a good workout, get fronted a half ounce of some chiva from the ms-13 ese's and get robbed the same day by the black crips on the way home.
shit you have now idea how fast i can run a mile