A Shadow In The Music Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I been running around the scene forever and still can't get in anywhere.

I produced some tracks for M-Eazy, Key Tutt, Crazy Ballhead

Did some engineering before..

Went to Berklee Online..

Know how to DJ..

Should I just shoot myself already or what?
I dont even know who these people are.

Feb 25, 2013
I've always had problems but when i was a kid i didn't realize how disrespectful or whatever you wanna call it.

I been trying to get people to take me serious, really don't need the bullshit anymore at 24.. I been thru too much struggle.. I literally have no friends, I'm at a point where I dont even care about the shit talk most of the time.

Feb 25, 2013
i paid homage with ratchet rap. put lynch on "fire in the trap" dj mix i made.. despite that situation or whatever..

i had my music posted up but now you want to hear it after i've deleted it?
no sir.. i'm thru with those games.. it's always the opposite of whatever i do, i post it and all of a sudden nobody cares.. i delete it then "where's ur music?"

im really not stupid, there's just nothin i can do about it.. so onbe was defeated..

Nov 6, 2013
www.blgbeats.com
I feel you, it can be hard.. I see your account is new, you should put links to your websites on there, im sure you already know, but yea man I always down to check peoples music out.. where can I hear it at??

And also, what happened to the music artists section? I know it was dead, but now its official dead and deleted LOL. I want to post my stuff too, check me out man, link in my sig below, and i'ma check out your music.

Feb 11, 2006
i paid homage with ratchet rap. put lynch on "fire in the trap" dj mix i made.. despite that situation or whatever..

i had my music posted up but now you want to hear it after i've deleted it?
no sir.. i'm thru with those games.. it's always the opposite of whatever i do, i post it and all of a sudden nobody cares.. i delete it then "where's ur music?"

im really not stupid, there's just nothin i can do about it.. so onbe was defeated..

Do you have Bi polar ?