A request ... (if you want the bay to shine)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
Don't bootleg 40's album before, or after it comes out. Support that shit.

Mods - Anybody trying to post the album for download should be immediately banned. If you're deleting the beef song threads, that's good. Just make sure you maintain that kind of control and ban the fuckers that try to bootleg 40's album on here.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
yah this year we all gotta step it up kuz we gon some good ass albums comin out tha bay this year that we needa support n go out and buy like 40's ghetto report card,san quinn's the rock,the team's world premiere and does anyone know what happened to fab's albums?

Aug 4, 2002
I'm not gonna download it cuz it prolly gon be garbage like his last two albums. And I'll be very surprised if it sells over 100,000. I'm a fan of 40's too.

Oct 19, 2005
imma dl that new album first before buyin it...wanna see if its hot if it is then imma buy...dont wanna waste money on a cd when theres only 4 tracks that I like..

Apr 19, 2005
Nelly415 said:
imma dl that new album first before buyin it...wanna see if its hot if it is then imma buy...dont wanna waste money on a cd when theres only 4 tracks that I like..
You better not have ANY posts on here talking about the state of the bay area music scene being fucked up then cause you aint helpin ... :mad:

Jun 5, 2004
thank you thelastword...

my opinion on it: i think downloading one song other than the single, or down loading snippets is cool, but downloading the whole fuckin album is sucka shit. especially 40 water right now, you a sucka if u down load this whole album, dont matter if you from the bay or not.