A post from the original moderator - fuck this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
As soon as the champion league battle is over its on. When they choose to finish it. This gives you your time kid.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Ill end your career like your life.

R.I.P Duece
Son fix ya face real talk, you the funniest craccer yet hahah...real talk...no if ands or buts about it, some red fluid gone soak in ya head band...set the battledunn, I destroy yo dreams

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
Deuce said:
Ayo is mad niggas talkin on siccness while I be in the hood movin X and ownin more bloccs then shaq after the game...y'all some basics....seak, son you's a fag, I ended yo' career in the league battles months ago, had mad niggas mournin off ya death...dvious some drunk white kid in washington that belong in suicide assylum, nigga used to PM me on AIM and son was clinically depressed, stealth you some cracca hicc from GA..I say niggas talkin' mad smacc, get the flows, I call all y'all out, no-one wants it real talk, keyz bring the mags to your door like you be subscribin' for em'...lyrically, physically, detrimentally...no one wants it real talk
no disrespect homie but i think you over estimate your skills a little.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Deuce said:
....seak, son you's a fag, I ended yo' career in the league battles months ago, had mad niggas mournin off ya death...
comedy… I know your just trying to ruffle some feathers, we both know you love my style Deuce. I fathered you back in the day when you were still in dippers on this board talking about the sun and stars and shit in your writtens… coming back now like you’re all grown up returning home from the Army wanting to fight Pops… that’s cool though, start a thread and I’ll beat you like a step child like I used to… :devious: