A place in the Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol when ur on 280 going south, its right after palo alto

Theres like 2-3 exits,

or if youre on el camino, turn on sand hill road (next to stanford mall) and follow it up,,its a beautiful town

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Portola Valley.....

lol that cat most likley couldnt afford to live there, it ain't like there apts for rent up there. Just multi million dollar homes, you might luck out and be able to rent out a pool house or a room out there maybe. It is nice up there though i used to ride my bike up there all the time

anything up or around 280 is beautiful though, Woodside, portola Los Altos, belmont hills etc. that was my prime bike riding turf.

If you are just looking for some sights do this, Get off on woodside road (hwy 84) drive up there get on kings mtn road, take that all the way up then turn right on hwy 37 skyline. There is a point on that road where you can see the ocean and the bay in the same plane of vision it is amazing

Makes me wish I wasn't taking in the sights on fuckin phoenix AZ right now lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah, ive done it too lol its a killer, 1 time i was high as fuck, and my ex was driving us up there, and i put my head out the window and screamed @ a dude on a bike and he fell, it was funny as fuck

Aug 3, 2006
move to west pittsburg i live on poinseta now,real dope view of the railroad tracks and the delta and a dirt ass field man its like beautiful (no homo) plus if you ever get lonely you can go outside at all hours of the night and sure enough theres sum kinda tweeker out there you can befriend and confide in,its like basically a win win situation my friend

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Lol @ the delta, in 06 we were looking for a place to go camping on too short notice and everything was booked. We were however able to get not 1 but 2 spots at the delta out in stockton/ tracy area. Unaware of what we getting into when we got there it was basically a trailer park with open spots man we were rollin. My frineds wife was the one who found it and she was hella mad at us for laughing. shit was off the hook though, we had hella alcahol and we found some other "campers" who had the plug on the purp and we fuckin wrecked shop for 3 days. We actually almost got kicked out of the place on 2 different nights cuz how wild we got. shit was tight I'd do that shit again in a heartbeat, scenery wasn't all that but man we partied hard.

Jan 5, 2006
portola valley is like in the cuts by woodside or something..

in the southbay.. shit.. if u said the westbay id tell you somewhere in the san mateo hills or something.. some apartments out there are like 1500 for a 2 bed.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
you could probably get a spot up in la honda for a reasonable good price since that shit is way in the cuts and it takes hella long to get around when you live up there. La Honda is one of those towns up there that isn't completly filled with rich folks. the hells angels basically ran that little town in the 80s.

One day when my homie was on the dope he took me up to la honda to copp some ice in this log cabin WAAAAY in the cuts in La Honda that shit was like hand built out of plywood didn't have no carpet oir nothing. There were these kids who i guess were kids of OG hella angels or some biker gang who were like fuckin crank zombies, these people look like they have been awake for months. Shit was nasty they were hawking loogies on their own floor hella cigarettes butts on the ground and shit. I couldnt wait to get the fuck out of there, especially when they caught wind to the fact i was in the military lol. You mention the governmant to those types and it gets their little tweaker brains a buzzing something crazy.

La Honda is tight though for the most part, i've ridin my my way out there a couple times too since when you get to skylonda its bacically a down hill shot to their quote unqoote downtown area. its a bitch in a half to get back though. Every so often their fire dept has a pancake breakfast on sundays, good place to take a girl too. Across there is a old biker bar called applejacks were the Hells angels used to roll hella think back in the 80s not sure if its still like that but it kind of is. I see crotch rockets parked out there from time to time too.

Oh yeah if you are lookng in the south bay you could probably find something in scotts valley on the way to santa cruz thats another cool little forest town