a.p. vs jcor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
his new release to me is head and shoulders above that shitty jcor album. all i heard was all this shit about how great that jcor release was and to this day whenever i say i wasnt feelin that shit i get people sayin im crazy but i fell in love with the tech style after questions back in 98 and that jcor release just didnt have that same dark feel i was lookin for. beats where too crazy and it just didnt do it for me but the beats on his new shit do him justice. just thought id drop my 2 cents on all these tech crazies.

Aug 28, 2002
to be honest with you dog....i couldnt remember how he spelt that shit so i just put jcor but i respect anyones opinion until they give me a reason not to.

like that bitch j law.

hahaha

im sorry im kinda drunk but i just got to fuck with one of the softest motherfuckers on the 91

hate me if you want.

but really j law hit me up im curious to see what up with you cause i know there got to be an explanation........

[email protected]

Sep 26, 2002
Your comparioson is sort of irrelevent. JCOR is just the label...you need to pick specific producers and say that their beats aren't as dark as Questions was (even though I am pretty sure QDIII did some tracks on Anghellic). But yeah, I agree with what you are saying in a sense...but that's how everybody is; used to be fire, but their current releases are garbage...I'm glad Tech is still nice.