A lil something for you guys....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
From ESPN page 2 columnist Bill Simmons:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/070220

To the craziest rumor of the weekend: That rapper E-40 was shot to death on Friday night, leading to roughly 10,000 "Who the hell is E-40?" conversations between 99.9 percent of the white people in Las Vegas on Saturday night. Apparently E-40 is still alive and well. Huge relief. I don't know if we could have handled a loss like that during the Hip-Hop Woodstock.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
LOL.. 10,000 more white kids on the hyphy bandwagon then eh?

Wow, don't you just feel privilaged to know who E-40 is?

Do these fuckers even LOOK at the rap section in their record stores.. ?

You reckon the last sentence was sarcastic? Im feelin a bad vibe off of those there words..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah, what the hell is that even supposed to mean. E-40 could say the EXACT same thing if there was a "bill simmons" death rumor going around. in fact, it wouldn't even come close to being a big deal. Why do people continue to try to deny hip hop's importance and stake in the world?

Aug 22, 2005
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
LOL.. 10,000 more white kids on the hyphy bandwagon then eh?

Wow, don't you just feel privilaged to know who E-40 is?

Do these fuckers even LOOK at the rap section in their record stores.. ?

You reckon the last sentence was sarcastic? Im feelin a bad vibe off of those there words..
naw they just dont know who he is

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
DubbC415 said:
yeah, what the hell is that even supposed to mean. E-40 could say the EXACT same thing if there was a "bill simmons" death rumor going around. in fact, it wouldn't even come close to being a big deal. Why do people continue to try to deny hip hop's importance and stake in the world?
Now everyone's confusing me. Was YOUR last setence sarcastic?

btw I aint sposed to know dude does 'funny' articles. Not familiar with his work.

May 17, 2002
The guy is just sarcastic in all his columns. It is his nitch. He basically clowns on anything. It's nothing serious. I just thought it was funny that he mentioned 40, thas all. Dude is funny in my book.