a late night blown off my ass slow beat verse, anyone on my level, add on if you want

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2002
mp3.com
if you feel it, feel free to add on it, spit it to something hard and slow

how you goin a battle a man who keeps it lyrically confidental.../
who's dismembering your whole carrer oppertunity potenial.../
spittin so fast, if i hit the brakes, i'd fuck up the deferental.../
conceptual beats, over some hard ass lyrics.../
equals me knockin bitches off their feet, till they're elevated like a spirit.../
defusing emcee's like a broken curcuit, or an overdose victum trippin off perceset.../
leaving all these speed readers illeterate, and bitches smoked up like a cigerette.../
silencing every rap critic, that says a white boy can't ever verbally spit it.../
cause i'll leave you belitteled like a little square wheat trisquit.../
always saying i'm just another tragic white suburbia statitistic.../
how do you say that to man who's just mentally sadistic.../
what ever, just cause i spit under any weather, and still make it seem artisitic.../
this is more than an introduction, to my lyrical suduction.../
and don't let me fail to mention, that i can spit in multiple dimensions.../
and come at you in three hundred and sixty different directions.../
breaking you off into sections, till i see spiritual desmemberment.../
your eternal dissappearance, a life altering experience.../
something you can't reverse, something you can't even attempt to rehearse.../
taking your greatest posession, something i can't even re-emburse.../
at least not until your rebirth, even then, we'll still see what your lifes really worth.../
cause i stand out like-purf,-,erations, with mind bending altercations.../
that cause nationwide demenstrations, cause very few like my interpertations..../
of this bullshit united nation, cause rich dicks runnin politics caused this economial deflation.../

i'm through...add on all you want

Oct 15, 2002
mp3.com
fuck it, we'll take this to part two, you can't guess want i'm lyricaly about to do.../
i'm about to finish the last of this brew, and mangle everyone in this cypher crew.../
oop's did i cypher, nah more like a group of rookies still wearing childhood diapers.../
how do you battle aginst a man whos brain is naturally hyper.../ spittin verbs faster than a typewriter.../
but i'm mentally gone, the o.e. has me feeling wrong.../
too many bowls out the bong, so call me the lyrical ghost writer.../
than man whos elevated to a place much higher, beyond even god's greatest desire.../
cause i spit hits that lyrically inspire the lyrical fire, burnin like a fiasco.../
lines that are more hotter on the tounge of a lyrical meance than green tabasco.../
i make shit seem more dramatical, than a room full of recently made widows.../
what happens when i say shit thats sacrafical, to your advanced lyrcial dismisal.../
makin your shit seem molescule, and open to unmentionable amounts of ridicule.../
cause everything you say is contradictual, to your constant bullshitin ritual.../

still pervin, i'll be back tomarrow night in the same mind state

Oct 15, 2002
mp3.com
-it's no mystery, can't you see i'm the greatest emcee, in hip hop history.../
-its no mystery, that i work psychologicaly, against your mental labatomie.../
-usin telekenthesis, to write my final thesis, leaving you lyrcially in pieces.../
-puttin the old in old navy fleeces, rapin all your nieces, shittin lyrics out like bio-fesis.../
-never imitated, been voted verbally x-rated, broken emcees become rehabilitated.../
-when i fade it, and seperate it from confertations, complications then deflated.../
-but for the duration, i'll set my standards with no limitations, with no miscommunication.../
-get your education, and rule the nation without any hesitation or intimidation.../
-knowledge is the power, power spits every hour, and every hour i devoure your power.../
-the definition of a coward, is a bitch that gets devoured, and is easily over-powered.../
-the definition of a king, is a man that's seldom seen, except in your worst dreams.../
-walkin with a limp, not a lean, fuck a low budget pimp, become a college dean.../
-i hate to be vein, but it's time for real lyrcists to regin, not faggots abusing cocaine.../
-buying airplanes, cars, dames, buying everything including your own fame.../
-it seems shits gone insane, but i honestly can't complain, just stay ahead of the game.../
-run shit within your own lane, never chase brain, and never abuse your own name.../

Oct 15, 2002
mp3.com
i sit back, and relax, with a fat Q-P sack, contemplating my greatest get back.../
thinkin how sick i am of rap soundin like crap, sick of people gettin paid for being wack.../
i want to chase em back across the tracks, and erase them from the hip hop map.../
fuck stories from your youth, spit stories of fact, cause when i'm in the loot, i'll still twist a 89 cadillac.../
i'll stay real, with the original gangster deville, with the rusted grill, with stock wheels, and i bet you will.../
become jealous, but until then, i'll still spit on the 9-1 siccness, even when shit becomes ridiculous.../
and i spit shit of murderous brilliance, fuck your affliats, i'll ride solo, till i come out with a legence.../
of real cap pealers and drug dealers, a group of real casket sealers.../
and fuck your spiritual healers, lookin for spiritual guidance.../
cause nothing will save you from the upcoming lyrical violence.../
cause no one listens anyways, until one day, you spit something controversal.../
then it seems everyone has something to say, then how going you say, your gangster when your really commercial.../