A.L.G

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2004
TRAJIK ONE said:
whats wrong with Sir Dyno
Well in my opinion of course he's a piece of shit on the streets for doing a song with a southerner. I don't care if he's still good for paying hella rent in my eyes he's a piece of shit lol. the mas loco cat told me some shit....

Mar 29, 2004
and thats a fact assholes i dont give a fuck what you mother fuckers are about to say keep sucking that fat fucks dick that fool is a bitch in the streets

Aug 19, 2006
DYNO MIGHT HAVE PAVED THA WAY AND SHIT BUT THIS I DO KNOW FO SHO. HE RAPPED ABOUT TOO MUCH SHIT HE AINT NEVER DONE TIME AND TIME AGAIN. LOOK AT THA DIFFERENCE IN LETS SAY ECCR RAP AND DRF. DYNO ACCORDING TO HIS RAP HAS KILLED HUNDREDS MAYBE THOUSANDS. AND HAS BEEN IN TOO MANY CONFLICTING SITTUATIONS TO BE REAL. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THA REST. AND WHO WAS THIS SOUTHERNER HE DID RAP WITH.

Feb 28, 2006
i dunno bout all that funk but Dyno waz tight and from what i know DRF $till haz re$pect for him and he i$n't dead $o i dunno plu$ Capone waz all tryin to fit in when he waz in the pre$ence of the NORTE but when he went back he tried to act all hard. and the bad thing about the muzik $cene iz that once you make a track or video with $omeone and relea$e it you cant take it back $o really from what i hear iz that Dyno did put in $ome work maybe not killin thou$andz but he did hold it down and locked up for dirt and wordz he $aid. Plu$ Dyno waz the only real Chicano Rapper that we had and in my opinion thatz what got hiz mu$ic $pread $o far out there

Aug 19, 2006
WHEN I WAS A KID YEAH DYNO WAS HARD OR WHATEVER BUT AS A GROWN MAN JUST LISTEN TO SOME OF THA SHIT HE SAYS. HE TRY TO RHYME TOO MUCH. NOW LISTEN TO JUST ABOUT ANYONE THAT FUCKS WITH EAST CO CO FOR EXAMPLE THEY JUST SMASH ON THA MIKE. OH WELL THOUGH I'VE BEEN THROUGH WITH PAYIN MONEY FOR DRF FOR A GRIP NOW. BUT OLD SCHOOL SHIT LIKE GUN AND CUETE I'LL STILL ROCK IT FROM TIME TO TIME. OUT OF ALL THEM DUDES DUKE AND CROOKED ARE MY FAVORITE.

Mar 29, 2004
StreetSoundzEnt said:
capone at the time was talkin about brown pride this and that.. Even was talkin shit about scraps then switched up. Plus Gato fucks wit Drew and Drew gots beef wit DRF.. So im sure hes takin sides.
yeah gato dont fuck with drew no more. but anyways yeah i dont give a fuck about either of them alg or sir deezo lol i'll still listen to the music cuz when i was growing up thats what the fuck i was bumping you feel me. thats the point i was making when i asked if he listend to sir dyno. gracias for the comments.

Aug 19, 2006
YEAH YOU GOT A POINT. I JUST DON'T GO OUT OF MY WAY TO SUPPORT THIER SHIT ANYMORE BUT IF IT'S ON I HEAR IT THROUGH YA KNOW.