A HONKLEY RHYMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FELIX

Sicc OG
Jan 3, 2003
my one wish is for me to dis yo momma, the stupid bitch cam to early so i wenty and shot ha, you playas dont know my rhymes the be outta this world, your mom took my didck in her mouth but it was to big she hurled. i nailed your little sista, man she was better than your mom, but when i went down to eat the pussy, it was bald so i dismissed her. boy your family is next im gonna show them no remorse, man ill take everyone of your fdamilies and do a little intercourse. have u ever used a plunger in fooling around, i rameed it up a girl so hard she didnt make a sound, but when i loooked at her face expression, shit the bitch is dead but i went on with the session. fucking a limp body is like fucking a worm, u it so hard but it doesnt squirm. the girl starts druling, and i realize she isnt dead, so while she was unconcious i bent her over my bed, i took advantage of the bitch, and she was a hoe, the bitch is your mom sean and u didnt even know, haha this is a joke but dont take it too lightly. what out for this weekend dont take this shit slightly, im gnna come and find you and pull my pants down, then im gonna put something on your face, its warm squishy and brown. so 1 last thing just really watch your back, casue ill sneak up behind you and rip of your sack